Question: Why did she only have 4 dancers during the VMA?

Buslim

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even consider budgeting there. They kept saying it as like, a redemption performance etc so I thought the focus would be HER alone conquering the stage. Something completely different from BBMA's. i'm glad we got 2 different performances. Hopefully the next 2 promo performances are something different as well (hoping more off glory for sure)

If you are going to do minimalistic performance then you need to sing live. Simple as that. I dunno since when they think that minimalistic and britney go together. So many poor decisions by her team. They are just so dumb. Its really sad because it is best britneys shape in a while. The worst thing about her team that they never take lessons from their mistakes. 

I have a feeling it's bc they are preparing for the Apple Music festival judging by how they choreographed MM for POM and for the VMA. POM was the large scale, VMA was medium, and Apple Music fest will be the small. Same base choreography but just stripping down the elements, which includes the dancers. 

Archived