MORE PICS // August 29 - Britney at Music Choice Studios in New York

Niki

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

How is she able to slay us so hard this era? I mean come on?!?!? :scalped:

And yet all of you have meltdowns over little things.:sipney: the 2011-2013 Britney Army (Exhale to be exact) would be blown away by Primeney 2.0 but naaah, exhell needs to hate :usher:

Yeah, shes doing everything now that people wanted back then AND looking hot af and yet people complain. If they can't appriciate how far shes come and how great it is now then i dont know what will... they can just leave tbh.:CPKney:

2 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Yeah, shes doing everything now that people wanted back then AND looking hot af and yet people complain. If they can't appriciate how far shes come and how great it is now then i dont know what will... they can just leave tbh.:CPKney:

Exactly my point. What more would a fan expect from her? :beynah:

She is doing interviews (many of them), tv appearances, live performances, she has a new album (an awesome album btw!) out, soon to have a 2nd single out, photoshoots....like the whole package... Why they expect 2001ney? Are they the same person from back 15 years ago? I bet not. She changes, but she still kills it and delivers. No sign of lazyney and robotney for the past year :madance: 

Just ******* enjoy the moment, while it lasts! :brityes:

Just now, BJ4u said:

Exactly my point. What more would a fan expect from her? :beynah:

She is doing interviews (many of them), tv appearances, live performances, she has a new album (an awesome album btw!) out, soon to have a 2nd single out, photoshoots....like the whole package... Why they expect 2001ney? Are they the same person from back 15 years ago? I bet not. She changes, but she still kills it and delivers. No sign of lazyney and robotney for the past year :madance: 

Just ******* enjoy the moment, while it lasts! :brityes:

Exactly.... for me it just sooo amazing, all of it. I can't understand what there is to complain about, i really dont :idkney: I see the Britney Spears i grew up with, but more mature and looking the HOTTEST shes ever been, not even primney body looked this good :bootyney: and i cant even begin to explain how happy i am to see her back like this and how PROUD i am of her... she is such an amazing woman :overwhelm: 

Just now, Melinda said:

Exactly.... for me it just sooo amazing, all of it. I can't understand what there is to complain about, i really dont :idkney: I see the Britney Spears i grew up with, but more mature and looking the HOTTEST shes ever been, not even primney body looked this good :bootyney: and i cant even begin to explain how happy i am to see her back like this and how PROUD i am of her... she is such an amazing woman :overwhelm: 

Well about being the hottest... I kind of expected it... IMO most women look sexiest during their mid 30s and the beginning of their 40s. They're still young, but mature and they have grace and beauty. But yeah, Britney is top-notch rn :scalped:

Just now, BJ4u said:

Well about being the hottest... I kind of expected it... IMO most women look sexiest during their mid 30s and the beginning of their 40s. They're still young, but mature and they have grace and beauty. But yeah, Britney is top-notch rn :scalped:

IA, more curves and such as well :werk: I dont want her to have the body she had in her early 20s, it would look strange on her now... lbr :embarrassney: and for someone who had 2 kids, her body is INSANE!

Im glad there is still people in here with a brain, haha :kisses2all:

1 hour ago, Melinda said:

For me it just sooo amazing, all of it. I can't understand what there is to complain about, i really dont :idkney: I see the Britney Spears i grew up with, but more mature and looking the HOTTEST shes ever been, not even primney body looked this good :bootyney: and i cant even begin to explain how happy i am to see her back like this and how PROUD i am of her... she is such an amazing woman :overwhelm: 

Archived