Britney is Great. Her Team isn't. [ Detailed Analysis ]

PervertedSaint

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Britney wanted to wear a simple dress like that? And in my opinion her look was WAY better than the VMAs last year, she looked like a desperate housewife then ngl

To the people dragging Larry, I just wanted to mention that Larry also manages Fifth Harmony and Miley Cyrus. :donewithit:

Think back to just three years ago when Miley literally took over the VMAs with her raunchy performance. Larry was managing that along with Miley having one of the biggest videos of the year with wrecking ball... 

32 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

Well by now everyone has given his or her opinion about the VMA's something that each one of us was waiting for impatiently but like it happens in Britney's world, expect the unexpected. Thats exactly what happened.

Red Carpet and Pre Performance :

First let me start with the wardrobe. She's a legendary singer who has just released her 9th studio album, why TF she wore that simple AF dress for the red carpet while all other singers like Beyonce were fully dressed and made up.

Her makeup and hair was also bad. Its just that Britney is so stunning that she just pull it off anything but lets accept that her makeup hair and wardrobe wasn't up to VMA level. Although that simple black dress was flaw free but again its the ******* VMA's. She cant wear that simple dress with almost no makeup for the red carpet. That kind of dress is okay for a M & G at POM but for VMA its a big no specially when she has a performance and when she has just released a great new album. What is so wrong with Team Britney, its beyond my imagination ?

Last year, she didnt have a nomination neither a performance but she literally looked like a queen that she is. She was just one of the presenters and she looked every bit of the queen she is and when we all were expecting that things would be literally next level this time we got this. And yes Britney isn't the one to be blamed here. Its completely her team's fault. 

I saw the other white dress which she was wearing for the event where she was sitting. It was more bad than the black one. She has released an album called 'Glory' so why TF her team wants her dress for the funeral ? WHY WHY WHY ? and even that with such bad makeup and hair. It almost looked like as if she did her own makeup and hair for the evening. The makeup and hair didn't change not even for the performance.

The Performance :

Well to be honest the performance wasn't bad. It was good and yes Britney's energy level was an absolute A . Her energy was better than BBMAs and not for a single moment did she look uncomfortable. Her choreography was sharp and she was feeling it. The reason what went wrong was :

1. Her dress. Literally that was simply the most ugliest outfit with the most unflattering color I have ever seen in my life. Even the POM outfits are better and that outfit and its color did no favors to Brit's complexion and her figure. The dress was hell tacky even for POM standards. Plus the boots were so unflattering.

2. Setlist : Why they give so much footage to G-Eazy. G-Eazy is no rising superstar and he's no future Drake or Eminem. His live vocals sucked. Plus he looked so uncomfortable and lacked confident on that stage. His presence didn't bring any fire to the performance. Although I loved Britney's vocals on Me, Myself and I but the song isn't a No.1 hit. So why they add the song in the performance specially when so many new songs from the album Glory could have been added. I just wanted G-Eazy to do his 5-6 lines and leave. The guy isn't a star or something. Why Team Britney gave him so much importance is beyond my imagination. Why they picked 3 tacky outfits for one of the biggest nights of the year ? And yes why such tacky and low budget production for the performance. Just 3-4 dancers ? Really ? No Props ? At least they could have shipped POM props to NYC for the VMAs if purchasing new ones are out of their budget now. The camera handling was more pathetic. Hand movements ? This is not a school show or a prom night performance. I just saw the performance again and except Britney there's nothing good in it.

I think theres just one solution of it now. Britney should look either fire Larry or recruit another co manager. Or get Karen Kwak as her co-manager. Or at least recruit bunch of new kids who know their ****. These days I have a feeling that Britney gel well with females. So, it would be a smart move to recruit Karen in her team permanently.

I think the reason for all these **** ups is that Larry is old and lazy now. This time the performance was in NYC and its been 4 years now that they haven't been going to other cities or touring. So they didn't prefer to carry much dancers or her proper team of makeup and hair people. They also went for 3 ordinary dresses for the VMAs. Since the BBMAs and last year VMAs was also in Vegas so they easily got all the best things for her. Its so sad that on BBMAs we got 3 amazing looks, a smashing legendary performance but that night wasn't utilized properly, no single at that time and this time they could have done it, so they were all lazy as ****.

I think the last good thing Larry did was the Circus Comeback. After that everything has been pretty messed up. Not to forget the very recent Glory leakage. That could have been saved as well and those over 200k illegal sales would have been added to her true sales.

In a nutshell, I think its time that either Larry needs to go. Or they recruit new people in her team. Karen needs to become a permanent member in her team. Lets tweet that out.. and make it a trending topic.

#LarryPleaseRetire #BritneyNeedsAnewManager #AmazingKarenSaveUs

Britney should at least sing live, we cant blame that on anyone but her.

I was so angry last night I couldn't sleep and I am even angrier while typing this! I am so disappointed by Britney's performance! What the **** was that!? It was boring, short, lackluster etc... So much hype for nothing! The choreography was not impressive. And the cheap, ******** costume!? Was that the best they could come up with!? The production was poor, the lighting was awful! The performance itself was something that was done to death! It was your typicall slutty singer performing with a wannabe rapper! And since when does Britney ******* Spears collaborate with a Z list rapper let alone share the stage at such an important event!? And I blame everyone who was involved with this performance: the team, MTV, but mostly Britney! I am sooo disappointed I wanna cry! But it's my fault getting my hopes up and actually thinking that she and her team could come up with something great and memorable! And I don't wanna listen to your delusions that she did amazing bla bla bla! She pretty much disappointed! And don't tell me you weren't hoping for an iconic performance, because, like me and everybody else, you were expecting soo much more. LET'S ALL STOP BEING DELUSIONAL AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT ALL SHE HAS DONE SINCE AFTER HER COMEBACK HAS BEEN MEDIOCRE AND THAT SHE MAY NEVER REACH HER PEAK AGAIN! LET'S STOP BEEN DELUSIONAL THAT SHE WAS AMAZING AND SO ON, BECAUSE SHE WASN'T! We trash Beyonce saying she wasn't that great, but let's face it, even with her boring songs she managed to pretty much kill it. And she owned the night. I wish it was our Britney, but that wasn't the case! HAVE A GOOD WEEK, I KNOW I WON'T.

9 minutes ago, WeaveHeavy said:

To the people dragging Larry, I just wanted to mention that Larry also manages Fifth Harmony and Miley Cyrus. :donewithit:

Think back to just three years ago when Miley literally took over the VMAs with her raunchy performance. Larry was managing that along with Miley having one of the biggest videos of the year with wrecking ball... 

Yeah she can just force these girls to the **** way. Apart from him , he doesnt have much ideas. And what happened to Miley's career now ? Shes pretty irrelevant again.

6 minutes ago, mercenary said:

I was so angry last night I couldn't sleep and I am even angrier while typing this! I am so disappointed by Britney's performance! What the **** was that!? It was boring, short, lackluster etc... So much hype for nothing! The choreography was not impressive. And the cheap, ******** costume!? Was that the best they could come up with!? The production was poor, the lighting was awful! The performance itself was something that was done to death! It was your typicall slutty singer performing with a wannabe rapper! And since when does Britney ******* Spears collaborate with a Z list rapper let alone share the stage at such an important event!? And I blame everyone who was involved with this performance: the team, MTV, but mostly Britney! I am sooo disappointed I wanna cry! But it's my fault getting my hopes up and actually thinking that she and her team could come up with something great and memorable! And I don't wanna listen to your delusions that she did amazing bla bla bla! She pretty much disappointed! And don't tell me you weren't hoping for an iconic performance, because, like me and everybody else, you were expecting soo much more. LET'S ALL STOP BEING DELUSIONAL AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT ALL SHE HAS DONE SINCE AFTER HER COMEBACK HAS BEEN MEDIOCRE AND THAT SHE MAY NEVER REACH HER PEAK AGAIN! LET'S STOP BEEN DELUSIONAL THAT SHE WAS AMAZING AND SO ON, BECAUSE SHE WASN'T! We trash Beyonce saying she wasn't that great, but let's face it, even with her boring songs she managed to pretty much kill it. And she owned the night. I wish it was our Britney, but that wasn't the case! HAVE A GOOD WEEK, I KNOW I WON'T.

No lies detected.

16 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

Check her look on the BBMAs or last year's VMA. She is a massive star.

She looked miles better last night than on BBMAs or last year's VMAs (not that she looked bad at those events but...)

Her makeup was perfect. She looked radiant and young.

Her dress was elegant but ****. 

The whole look was just very elegantly beautiful.

10 minutes ago, WeaveHeavy said:

But Britney has always been cluless. She can sing and dance, but everything else someone has helped her. The only image thing she came up with is the school girl outfit and she comes up with corny ideas for videos.

Other than that, in a time where everything is about controversy and image, she has to be told what to do. Miley doesn't.

If the camera handling had been better, a decent or expensive looking outfit like the one at BBMAs , this performance would be good.

It would be even better, if she started the performance with any of her signature performances, like the 2000 striptease.

If they were coming with such a basic performance, so why they hyped up so much after that amazing promo which was full of legendary references ? I think the promo was completely MTV's idea. If the promo was made by Britney's team, it had been basic and boring too.

I´m sorry but the red carpet look was incredible. It´s one of the best looks she´s had recently :yaknow:

She looked like the princess of pop she is, she doesn´t need to dress like a clown (like Beyonce did :ehidk:) to get the attention 

And I also liked the yellow costume, it popped, it was flashy and she looked amazing body wise so she could have worn anything :donewithit:

Her face looked flawless, she is regaining her original expression and the pics from yesterday kind of look like the old Britney which is really cool :saycheese:

guys, she was perfect.

her team could be better, could give depth to her performances, to her releases, and even advice her against basic music videos as make me. but we can say it was all bad because it wasn't. she looked damn hooooooooooooooooooot. that black dress was soooooo fu**ing perfect. and also the white one. and i feel like her clothe in the performance was also good, it jus needed to be black or red. but it was good.

yellow's bad, that's true. but that's all i can complain about. i do think she could have pulled a big thing like BBMA, but i also do think that is what WE wanted, not what SHE wanted. because i think that yesterday's performance was totally perfect, and that it was exaclty what she wanted. she was very happy, which makes me happy.

6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I don't agree at ALL about her red carpet look, it's one of her best looks in a LONG TIME and was miles better than the VMA 2015. She suits the light make up look alot better than the heavy makeup, especially dark eye make up which ages her eyes a lot

this :drinky:

Archived