LATIMES : Britney can't come close to matching Beyoncé’s fire at MTV VMA's

TeaWaiter

I'm done with comparisons. If they think Beyonce performed better then fine. Britney could've done better had she sung live (she chose not to.) She could've tackled harder choreo (she didn't.) 

I'm glad she performed and it wasn't a disaster, but BBMAs were riskier and better tbh - the back flip and the Slave breakdown and the Womanizer break etc etc...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

make me and the rest of the album aren't up beat songs like beyonce has...

And sorry but Beyonce does the same boring performance all the time... she just changes the light, clothes, and performance stage look... i can stand her... Taylor and Beyonce are the boring ****.... (and Perry)

Lady Gaga at least isn't that kind of a ***** like these 3 girls... 

Beyonce has rage because she has to go home to this everyday.Jay_z_ugly_face-show_business.jpg

Do you expect her not to have fire? Britney is perfectly content. We don't need her performing all her songs on a show or to have a controversial performance. Britney's chemistry with a younger man was everything. When will oldonce

beyonce3.jpg

We all know beyonce is super talented,works hard and is a promotional beast but there are exhalers who are bashing Beyonce like she's the most talentless singer ever.You don't make Britney more successful by understating others.All this jealousy is so childish and funny.Y'all don't like Beyonce and you keep mentioning her at every post.You feel she's Britney's biggest threatening.

51 minutes ago, nevermind said:

Strip away beyonces production and you get the same old *** shaking and epileptic moves. She packaged it better. Thats all. Bbmasney was better than bey last night imo. :rihclap:

why do you britards keep saying Beyonce has "the same old *** shaking and epileptic moves" ? it's part of her artistry, it's what makes her different from the others, it's her style.

Why don't you complain about Britney re-using the Slave choreo then?

and who ******* cares about BBMA if we are talking about the VMAs ?!

you srsly need help ngl.

40 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

Beyonce is reductive. 

Can we move on now.

Reductive as you call her, she outshined Britney and gets all the love from the general public.

I think that Britney's performance caused more damage than doing any good.... :sobbing: I was reading a lot of comments on MTV's video of Brit's performance and everybody was laughing about her lipsync and lack of show.

6 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

We all know beyonce is super talented,works hard and is a promotional beast but there are exhalers who are bashing Beyonce like she's the most talentless singer ever.You don't make Britney more successful by understating others.All this jealousy is so childish and funny.Y'all don't like Beyonce and you keep mentioning her at every post.You feel she's Britney's biggest threatening.

exactly! :bow:

10 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

why do you britards keep saying Beyonce has "the same old *** shaking and epileptic moves" ? it's part of her artistry, it's what makes her different from the others, it's her style.

you srsly need help ngl.

Im gonna comment, compare, love, hate, btch about, praise whatever i want, when i want. Take your peasant *** somewhere where i cant see it. Bye :riri:

11 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

Reductive as you call her, she outshined Britney and gets all the love from the general public.

I think that Britney's performance caused more damage than doing any good.... :sobbing: I was reading a lot of comments on MTV's video of Brit's performance and everybody was laughing about her lipsync and lack of show.

Damage? Lol wow. Can't win with her own fans? 

Youre just like the rest of the beyonce sheep. Form your own opinions and do you boo boo, stop being influenced by what the gp thinks :saycheese:

10 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

Make Me started to have green updates again thanks to the performance you moron. Are you a fance since when tho? :xcuseme:

14 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

you srsly need help ngl.

So do you, why you came back here ugly moron.

4 minutes ago, Arnold. said:

Damage? Lol wow. Can't win with her own fans? 

Youre just like the rest of the beyonce sheep. Form your own opinions and do you boo boo, stop being influenced by what the gp thinks :saycheese:

I'm not influenced by anyone, bb. It's exactly how I feel. I'm a grown *** man who can have an opinion of his own.

And the fact that I'm praising Beyonce doesn't make me a fan of hers. I only appreciate her effort and talent.

Archived