Britney To Appear On 'Ellen' Next Week: Watch A Sneak Peak

Jordan Miller

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30.08.2016 at 2:06 AM, Dylanz said:

YESH! them two have a sparkle together!! love them! Any promo is good promo. PRAYING FOR A PERFORMANCE AND MM ORIGINAL MUSIC VID PREMIERE AT ELLEN THO:quirkney:

LMAO imagine the clip of Britney`s nude ***** in a cage and humping the floor being screened on Ellen :quirkney:

On 9/3/2016 at 0:11 AM, Slayde said:

Oh my goodness guys I just discovered that this video of Britney has 57 MILLION (FIFTY SEVEN MILLION) views on Ellen's channel making it the THIRD most watched video on Ellen's channel and even being more watched than all Justin Bieber's videos on Ellen and even some of the viral Sophia Grace and Rosie vids!

That is incredible I can't even! Britney still has it, she still had that power when this video was uploaded in 2012 and we there was a lot of backlash for Britney that year if I recall correctly! 

It looks like Britney is recording an amazing video with Ellen and something iconic is coming guys I can feel it! It could even be the most watched video on Ellen's channel... 

Sadly, people may have tuned in to see her awkwardness. Nonetheless, haters still bring in the numbers. So Britney wins

Archived