Are you excited for iHeart & Apple music festival?

3Pney

It's gonna be awesome. I'm especially excited for the Apple Music Festival

i am a tiny bit afraid there won't be anything new & all exactly transplanted from POM. 

Id so much rather she do all tracks from GLORY that we'll never see otherwise. Plus the album needs some damn promo 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Whats soooooo wrong with this era then? tell me... how is EVERYTHING wrong :xcuseme:

And MAYBE she dont want everything to be suuuuuuper big, and NOTHING is humiliating to her legacy, shes doing just fine and have the best music and is like herself again, thats all that matters. Stop picking on the smallest things all the time, maybe your life would be more fun that way.

MM MV, album cover and photo-shoot for it is horrible (it's so cheap,  even artist in some poor countries invest more money in there image). She was not ready to do VMAs, she made her legacy there, so the comeback performance had to be huge. Production was poor, costume was hideous, just basically everything was wrong. She delivered but that was not enough for comeback VMAs performance for Britneys standards. 

She needs new creative team who can make her look like a superstar and cool again (like they did during circus era); otherwise she's so done in this new music era.

21 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

The vmas is a **** show now it's not like 2000-03 anymore and Britney is not the it girl anymore support if you want if not gtf :saycheese:

So you are saying that Britney is now the girl with low budget production, choreographs, costumes and visuals? You are saying that Britney is now low budget Las Vegas performer or somebody like Hillary Duff? Man nobody became a fan of that Britney, we become fans of Britney who could make a best show in the world!!! I never cared about lip-syncing and I never will, but she was best performer out there and she has to maintain that if she want's to be appreciated by her fans; I don't even want to talk about GP.

3 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

So you are saying that Britney is now the girl with low budget production, choreographs, costumes and visuals? You are saying that Britney is now low budget Las Vegas performer or somebody like Hillary Duff? Man nobody became a fan of that Britney, we become fans of Britney who could make a best show in the world!!! I never cared about lip-syncing and I never will, but she was best performer out there and she has to maintain that if she want's to be appreciated by her fans; I don't even want to talk about GP.

I'm not saying that all but how do you want her to come from robotic to best performer in world with only 3 televised performances since Vegas started each performance is better than the last all I'm saying give her time cause now what she's doing is promising 

6 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I'm not saying that all but how do you want her to come from robotic to best performer in world with only 3 televised performances since Vegas started each performance is better than the last all I'm saying give her time cause now what she's doing is promising 

I'm not even talking about Britneys ability to perform, she delivered at VMAs, but everything else was wrong. The performance was  not VMAs worthy!

She needed memorable story-line (BOM Onyx tour or even TOMH Circus tour type of performance would slay)/ high budget production/costumes/ better choreography and than she will give us VMAs worth performance. I just can't believe that here team let her do this performance, after the slayage at BBMA.

2 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

I'm not even talking about Britneys ability to perform, she delivered at VMAs, but everything else was wrong. The performance was  not VMAs worthy!

She needed memorable story-line (BOM Onyx tour or even TOMH Circus tour type of performance would slay)/ high budget production/costumes/ better choreography and than she will give us VMAs worth performance. I just can't believe that here team let her do this performance, after the slayage at BBMA.

Well I agree with that, I'm just not going to down her cause I did enjoy seeing her look fierce 

I am a bit disappointed about the Apple Music festival because she will make time to make a show in the uk but then we won't be able to attend because the chance of winning a ticket are almost none. And I haven't seen her ever in my life and the one time I'm living in a country that she visits it's still not possible :( the good part is we finally are gonna get a proper video of the POM show. 

why don't people who are tired of what she's doing for promo and HOW is she doing it go stan for Beyonka :beynah: 
MM video is a mess and the album shoot turned out cheap, but the girl is putting her heart into promoting this time around.

I am going to quote my-*******-self, this is my post from this thread from about 20 hours ago, people really need to understand that: 

I wrote it in another thread but I think people don't get the message she was sending. If she wanted to do some big ***, dancing show, she would - she did that with BBMAs. and now  people are lowering their expectations for Apple Music and iHeart, because they don't understand she has different priorities with all of these shows 

If it's the same as POM then no :cigney:  downvote me and disagree as much as you want I'm just not here for POM when Britney's finally performing outside of Vegas. It gets old. 

I liked the VMA performance but we've said it multiple times.. POM choreo of Make Me is not good for the VMAs. It's like,, "we scrapped the video and now we'll scrap it's choreography as well, **** you guys". 

I'm just glad the album slays and Britney is looking good and more energetic 'cause those are the only things keeping me from giving up completely. 

REally can't understand all the people disappointed!

The only thing I've been disappointed about was the MM video. All the rest... I've loved every single moment till now of this era!

Excited and my expectations are now higher than ever!

Loved how the queen has raised from ashes to conquer again music world! 

Glory to the queen: Britney Spears!

May the glory be with us all!

:feelingmyself:

Lengthy post here we go... :yesokay:

I'm forever interested to see what she comes up with. Sometimes I get so excited I can't sleep. I mean, I was literally shaking so much right before she came on stage. I've been so invested for so long, so I really don't think that will ever change. 

Just reading through all these threads...oh man. I will say that there have been many times where I've definitely felt a bit helpless watching things going on or been disappointed. Having said that, I can't really say I've every been actually disappointed in Britney personally. I love her because of who she is, and the stress that we can all go through stanning her is totally worth it because just look at what she's accomplished. Seriously consider what she's conquered. She's alive, genuinely happy, and supporting her all this time is without a doubt worth every second.

I continued to support her through things that were extremely difficult to watch, because she is just precious to me. I'm just saying that no other artist or performer has that effect. 

So as for the VMAs, I'm proud. She overcame a personal challenge, for sure. She gave a great performance. Production etc etc ultimately doesn't matter. It really doesn't.

I also feel it's worth mentioning that no matter how long people talk **** throughout her career, she will always be judged on her most recent performance post-breakdown. She is one person who is always able to create opportunities to respond to criticism, if she so chooses. She did it with Circus, she did it in a lot of ways with FFT (even just chart wise and relevancy alone), and it seems she used Vegas as an opportunity to find comfort in performing again, at her own pace. It's so obvious she is enjoying it to bits. I don't care how long it takes her to reach that final place of whatever it is she wants to achieve as a performer, but it's all fine with me. If that's right now, that's exactly what matters.

Usually I don't mind if she lips because it's what she's always done, and I completely understand why she does it. I don't expect live vocals. The main reason I want her to sing live is just so I can be blessed with hearing her voice. I'm in love with Glory because it's so much her. 
And the reason I love promo is just seeing her.

It's genuinely like a treat. And yeah, of course I want people to appreciate her and respect her, and it's frustrating watching people use words like 'awkward' when we know exactly what awkward really looks like. It's not this. This is good. 

And let's be honest, even if I try not to be excited, even if I try and take it as it comes, I always fail. I get excited and I can't help it no matter what. That's all. :dorkney:

Why can't you stop spending your time on someone you don't like? Stop polluting the energy around Britney and her fans with negativity. The less people dragging everything the better it will be for all of us - except maybe for Jordan.  Britney is better off with 10 fans who really love her and will work their ***** off than 20 who are constantly degrading her and encouraging others not to like what they like. 

3 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

MM MV, album cover and photo-shoot for it is horrible (it's so cheap,  even artist in some poor countries invest more money in there image). She was not ready to do VMAs, she made her legacy there, so the comeback performance had to be huge. Production was poor, costume was hideous, just basically everything was wrong. She delivered but that was not enough for comeback VMAs performance for Britneys standards. 

She needs new creative team who can make her look like a superstar and cool again (like they did during circus era); otherwise she's so done in this new music era.

The only thing i agree on is the CD booklet other then that.... I dont agree one bit.  

Yeah she made her legacy there and she still has it, and no it dont need to be HUGE if they dont want it to be, i still dont think it were anything wrong with it. 

Why not enjoy her instead of being stuck on 1 or 3 things you dont like around her, I dont like the booklet to much but do i sit and think about it? No bc its such a small thing compared to how amazing she and everything else is. If it were 5 years ago i would have understand you but i now i dont, sorry.:mj:

Archived