Make me Audience Recaction

Marcanthony

how cute. it was hard to watch with all the flashing. thought i was gonna get a seizure if i watched too long. but ariana slayyy. and i legit though joe jonas was enjoying himself and looked over his shoulder to see the guy on his phone and joe told the security guard to tell him to get off. lmao. 

kim tho, for being a stan you looked less enthused. wish i saw tov lo, she seemed to loved britneys performance

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

Kim and Kanye looked bored and he was on the phone at the end. cant believe it was kim who presented her, so fake. In fact, Kanye looked chocked someone do a meme with his facial expression when g eazy starts to sing please :moorangu:

And Ye actually liked Britney in her prime. He wanted to work with her and he did a remix of MATM.

I miss the era when good hip hop artists liked her: Outkast, Snoop, Ye, Method Man etc

2 hours ago, Toxicité said:

The only people that have a problem with anything Britney does is half of her ******* stupid fanbase.  Typically, everyone is jamming out to Britney at an awards show because its Britney ffs, it's fun, she's back and happy, I saw some GP comments during the RED CARPET and a lot of people were praising how happy and fresh she looks.

Her fanbse is so overwhelmingly negative its ******* annoying. 

Literally incinerate us and send us to the hospital in ashes with that ******* TEA!:angietea:

4 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

And Ye actually liked Britney in her prime. He wanted to work with her and he did a remix of MATM.

I miss the era when good hip hop artists liked her: Outkast, Snoop, Ye, Method Man etc

Outcast sucks snoop is awful now (and would kill to work with her still) and nobody likes method man..

2 hours ago, Toxicité said:

The only people that have a problem with anything Britney does is half of her ******* stupid fanbase.  Typically, everyone is jamming out to Britney at an awards show because its Britney ffs, it's fun, she's back and happy, I saw some GP comments during the RED CARPET and a lot of people were praising how happy and fresh she looks.

Her fanbse is so overwhelmingly negative its ******* annoying. 

4 hours ago, D_Britfan said:

Everyone gets in their feet for britney spears. They kno who the queen is, Ariana was loving britneys **** floor choreo as she comes out from behind the curtain

https://vid.me/8W3Z

watch her jamming out to Private Show before the VMAs

4 hours ago, maquisl said:

I was Ariana lol :hype:

lolll me 222

4 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

Lol at Ariana being so slayed. It looks like the audience enjoyed it. Everyone was grooving to it.

Archived