VMA's Full Perfomance (HD) | MTV's Facebook

Luminous

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She danced good and had nice attitude, but she has to change her creative team ASAP.

The whole performance wasn't directed good, this was her comeback performance so where is the huge entrance?? What is happening with this cheap copy of circus tour outfit? She need new fresh people in her team or she's done in this new music era.

But you delivered Britney, enjoy in NY.

30 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Is the audio off sync in this??? or was her lipsyncing really that bad.

She forgot part of the lyrics, I think she got too nervous and that's why she didn't sing live. 

23 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I agree.. I really like it. You can see her confidence is back!

She did good!~We should really send her loads of love!! :bow:

Best comment. Flawless. and so so true :mcry:

I've seen a lot of comments on here saying G-Easy shouldn't have been there or she shouldn't have performed his song and I mean yeah it sucks she didn't do a second song off of Glory BUT I think she and G-Easy performed really well together and I liked when she did MM&I other than the bad lip syching her facial expressions and her moves during it were my favorite part of the performance.

Wow I feel really bad for her and Rihanna because it looked like her production was last minute and the whole vma looked like it was planned out for Beyoncè from the start :gtfo: I applaud her coming back to vma finally :bop: 9 years worth the wait and brotney is confident again :tiffanycries:

37 minutes ago, BraveGraphics said:

Damn G-Easy is very tall! He is a handsome guy though.

That performance was just amazing I'm so happy to see her again, she did a great job.

Yessss!  When he came out in his leather jacket, I'm pretty sure I fainted for a quick sec. He's just so ****. :lustney: If Britney's getting that D, I'm happy for her.  :gobaby:

33 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

she should've never done me myself and i. home girl does NOT know how to hold a mic and look like she's lip syncing

Yeah, that mic was dumb af.  There was literally no reason for it, considering everyone still knew she was lip syncing.  Plus it probably added unnecessary complications.  :sickofu:

Archived