I OFFICIALLY OWN GLORY!!!!

Shadow.

I walked into my local HMV and they had Glory (standard and deluxe, I obv got the deluxe) on the TOP SHELF of the new releases :o I internally fangirled hard tbh :quirkney: So I walked up to the counter and the girl takes the 3rd chapter of the bible and scans it and she asks me if I'd seen her carpool karaoke and I was like OMG YES :hype: (my friend said she thought I was gonna have an aneurysm :orangu:

So that's the story of me getting Glory :mhm: Additional note the cashier did NOT look like she would even care about Britney so I was shocked when she asked me about CK (she had dark eyeliner, choker, basically emo style), Britney reaching out to all crowds :mcry:

Also I see Jordy using my gifs from tumblr = :giggleney:https://outrageousbrit.tumblr.com/post/149472339106/10-things-i-love-about-britney-her-smile

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Electro World said:

Slay a bit :CPKney:

Can I ask where you live though? I thought HMV stores are only in Japan nowadays :hehehe:

UK, Scotland specifically, no HMV are all over the UK aswell but a few of them closed in the past year but thankfully my local HMV stayed open :mhm:

Archived