RadarOnline - Britney will have her BIGGEST DANCE ROUTINE yet

iammaffyou

I highly doubt we're getting a medley. She's not opening the show and I doubt she's closing the show either. We'll have a 4mins dance performance. She basically just has to look hot and have sharp moves to convince the GP she's back. Happy she's performing at the VMA's but realistically not expecting much. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

So many ******** rumours pf what she will/won't do

i swear, I was only like 5/6 years old but is this how crazy 2003 rumours were? Seriously, this is what people will be talking about tomorrow

Yeah 2003 didn't have that much rumor but 2001 had tons of rumor.  It feel like 2001 again, everyone all wondering what she gonna do.  Not as much as 07 tho  :donewithit:

2 minutes ago, marioh said:

Why does everyone hate RadarOnline? I never understood.

Cause brenda tell them to kiss her lily white southern Louisiana *** :donewithit:

Riiiiiiigh.  For Make Me.  So believable. :gloria:

we all know it's gonna be a ****** performance with, likely, minimal choreography...anyone that believes RadarOnline in general is a flop.

5 minutes ago, iammaffyou said:

Do we know who is opening or when she is performing

Rihanna is opening with her medley.

We have no idea where Britney is.  Probably in the middle/second to last, sadly.  Beyonce will most likely close the show.

2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Riiiiiiigh.  For Make Me.  So believable. :gloria:

we all know it's gonna be a ****** performance with, likely, minimal choreography...anyone that believes RadarOnline in general is a flop.

Rihanna is opening with her medley.

We have no idea where Britney is.  Probably in the middle/second to last, sadly.  Beyonce will most likely close the show.

Beyonce needs to take a seat, several rows behind Britney preferably. Right next to will.i.am

10 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

stop stop stop posting rumors because if that doesn't happen then meltdowns happen

I think that's exactly what radaronline is trying to do. Cause fans to have meltdown so they have more negative things to write. Didn't Britney hate RadarOnline?

Archived