forever

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Is it only for iPhones?

I have Android and I can't find any filters on Twitter :britdrown:

2 minutes ago, Hamper said:

I didn't know twitter had filters... wtf. How do I use it?
Do you have to download the app?

It's not a filter really, when you go try to post a pic on twitter there is an emoji's segment down right, when you click that there are bunch of things listed under VMA's and there is the snake, when you click it you can relocate it on you pick how you want and which size you want.

Just now, Dynasty said:

I thought it was a ******* snapchat filter and then i instantly went on snapchat and searched for it :gloria: and then I read what u guys were saying :moorangu: 

I did the same when I saw the pictures on insta, but it's on Twitter. People are arranging their pictures on twitter and sharing them on insta..

Snapchat better make a filter like this tbh it would be awesome!!

3 minutes ago, forever said:

I did the same when I saw the pictures on insta, but it's on Twitter. People are arranging their pictures on twitter and sharing them on insta..

Snapchat better make a filter like this tbh it would be awesome!!

yes tbh i imagine a snake around my neck on snapchat filter :mhm: 

4 minutes ago, GermanBritLover said:

doesnt work and I have an iPhone and the app?! There is no smiley face :( How do I do that !!! I need this in my life :-( shiiit

Or is it really only a US thing?!

It's on twitter. When you try to tweet a picture, there is a button to add smileys down right, it's there..

There have been quite a bunch of the snake references the last days .. (the promo, they uploaded the video in their channel in youtube, they made an article about banana etc. ) 

You think there is gonna be a reference in the performance and a connection with  the S4U 2001 performance? Who knows ...

Archived