GLORYous streams

Prince Ali

I have found my old iPhone, so basically now I'm streaming GLORY on my iPad, my current iPhone and my old iPhone - all 3 with USA vpn and all with headphones plugged in so that volume is not muted :overwhelm:

2j5b5op.jpg

I stream it on Apple Music on my PC on full blast to count towards Poland's charts cause my country is a flop and I need to educate them who is the Queen :lessons:

2mxie4p.jpg

I have a playlist on a loop on youtube with 1,25 speed to get more counts and with reduced volume (yes, I have Tinashe's video there because it's flawless :queenflopga:)

25ri9w1.jpg

Plus I have bought physical copy and standard on iTunes and requested all 100 radio stations! :scalped:

COMING FOR THAT NO.1! :NYnod:

Please join me and help with streaming as much as you can! Remember! This is for free!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want your streams to go towards US, follow below steps:

1. Download Hola app (it's free for 7 days) - it will allow you to change vpn to USA

2. Register in Hola, turn on VPN and choose USA as country

3. Register in Spotify

4. In your account info (on regular browser, not in the app) choose USA as your country (without Hola your current country will be chosen automatically. Thanks to Hola, you can put USA)

5. Download Spotify app

6. Log in

7. Stream GLORY 24/7 until Friday :queenflopga:

If you still have some question, do not hesitate to PM me and I will try to help you :carpoolney:

6 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I stream it on Apple Music on my PC on full blast to count towards Poland's charts cause my country is a flop and I need to educate them who is the Queen :lessons:

you're so flawless! so proud we are from the same country, even though it's a flop one indeed :mcry::myjam:

2 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

you're so flawless! so proud we are from the same country, even though it's a flop one indeed :mcry::myjam:

It is :crying2:

I really hope our efforts will pay off and we will snatch that no.1 :crying1:

Just now, Style. said:

flawless and hot member :rihclap: 

and don't ask me from where I know that ure hot :rihclap:

:umomg:

PM right now :hahaha:

19 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

I have found my old iPhone, so basically now I'm streaming GLORY on my iPad, my current iPhone and my old iPhone - all 3 with USA vpn and all with headphones plugged in so that volume is not muted :overwhelm:

2j5b5op.jpg

2mxie4p.jpg

I have a playlist on a loop on youtube with 1,25 speed to get more counts and with reduced volume (yes, I have Tinashe's video there because it's flawless :queenflopga:)

25ri9w1.jpg

Plus I have bought physical copy and standard on iTunes and requested all 100 radio stations! :scalped:

COMING FOR THAT NO.1! :NYnod:

Please join me and help with streaming as much as you can! Remember! This is for free!!!

You are such a flawless stan :carpoolney:

1 minute ago, yuyu said:

I have done those links..but someone in here said that it does not work perfectly. 

Sometimes yes.. but you have to change the code first and then put it.. exactly as it is.. when you do a typo it will not count..

Either way, it's good to have it all in one place ;)

4 minutes ago, blueblink said:

thank you so much i was wondering how i can not waste my wifi here and help britney. apps easily overwhelm me and this is a big help. i hope the vpn is not timed/limited like tunnel bear.

ur such a flawless fan ur one of my fave here :mcry::bigkiss:

On iPad I was streaming for 48 hours and Hola works perfectly. It's free for 7 days so it's enoughto get that #1 BB100 debut :queenflopga:

1 minute ago, yuyu said:

Bumping this thread again..coz this is a good idea that we should be doing.

Thanks sweetie! :overwhelm:

I just want to inspire others to do the same.. It's really easy and IT'S FOR FREE!!!

You invest 15 minutes in this and that's all.. streams are going to her official charts :wontcry:

27 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

If you want your streams to go towards US, follow below steps:

1. Download Hola app (it's free for 7 days) - it will allow you to change vpn to USA

2. Register in Hola, turn on VPN and choose USA as country

3. Register in Spotify

4. In your account info (on regular browser, not in the app) choose USA as your country (without Hola your current country will be chosen automatically. Thanks to Hola, you can put USA)

5. Download Spotify app

6. Log in

7. Stream GLORY 24/7 until Friday :queenflopga:

If you still have some question, do not hesitate to PM me and I will try to help you :carpoolney:

you are literally THE best member here on this forum (in my opinion)! Whatever number Britney may debut at (Hopefully number 1) U are definitely a HUGE HUGE HUGE contribution to that! :gobaby: Slay a little :tiffanycries: you perfect

Archived