Larry Godolph: "She hadn’t wanted to do the VMA's for awhile, but she decided she wanted to do them again so we’re doing them again"

#1GodneyFan

Undoubtedly all eyes will be on Spears. She’s set to perform her new single, “Make Me” with G-Eazy, and producers are promising a showing that’s not “a typical performance.”

“She’s been on that stage many times. She hadn’t wanted to do them for awhile [because] she wanted to focus on other things, but she decided she wanted to do them again so we’re doing them again,” Spears’ longtime manager Larry Rudolph said. 

“The VMAs are special. I don’t want to lump them in with every other award show. She’s like the queen of the VMAs,” Rudolph continued. “Probably three or four of the most iconic moments in MTV history are of her at the VMAs. We’re very mindful of that and respectful of the platform.”

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-mtv-vmas-nostalgia-20160822-snap-story.html

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Slurper said:

First they say to don't expect a big thing like a kiss or snake but now they say that isn't a typical performance, sis what's the truth? :quirkney:gret2.gif

I think it'll be more focused on the high-tech thing and I'm suspicious she won't do hard choreo this time. It'll be more theatrical.

Archived