DYWCO confirmed second single?

SexyLove

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, wut said:

I actually love do you wanna come over, but I think Just love me would be a stronger single

It would be a stronger single for the fans but not GP. Britney Spears is a product weather you like it or not, and they need to think of the GP, not just her fans.

We need the strongest song from Glory as second single, aka TOXIC. Im up for Britneys choices but we need a strong playa after Make Me. :saycheese:

I still believe that Better would amaze whole GP and make a worldwide hit. I don't know why listening to this song makes me feel like that, but I think Better has smashing potential. :quirkney:

7 hours ago, mmmpatti said:

It would be a stronger single for the fans but not GP. Britney Spears is a product weather you like it or not, and they need to think of the GP, not just her fans.

Really? I think it's the opposite. That DYWCO is a single more for the fans

7 hours ago, wut said:

I actually love do you wanna come over, but I think Just love me would be a stronger single

7 hours ago, Alexio said:

I really do love DYWCO, but I'm afraid the GP will say it's a Toxic 2.0... And say Britney's not reinventing herself. :grimace:

that's why we NEED Slumber Paaartaaay.

It's such a new sound for her. :flawless:

Other than the single, Slumber Party and JLM are the biggest streamers!

i think the singles will be

Make Me

DYWTCO

Slumber Party

Just Love Me/Man on the Moon

6 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

BFB too :wannadie:

When? She said "On the rocks" in the V before the album released then she said Criminal & He about to lose me in that yellow shirt interview that was the background of her website (Criminal wasn't a single yet) and she said TTWE a couple times but it was already a single. 

Archived