Britney Admits She'd Like To Collaborate With Justin Timberlake: New Interview

Jordan Miller

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ItsNathanbitch
4 hours ago, WannaComeOver said:

such a mess.

gurl you surprise me with your unexpected highs and lows.

one day she's a ******* queen, one day she's a mess.

this is one of those moments when she prefers to be the latter.

bae, snap out of it.

vmaney should be the turn of fierceney

You're a mess.

Just now, etoya said:

I know what you mean.

She's a woman who's aware of what's going on around her, but is silenced and cannot show it, so in turn she looks like she doesn't give a **** half the time.

This question answers :orangu: She probably hates answering questions.

This recent answer questions, she really looks like she doesn't wanna do it.  And has to go somewhere else.

2 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

oh who you're kidding Britney is not a good actress :frenchy: 

Crossroad had its moments but for god sake How I Met Your Mother was HORRIBLE

so was Jane The *****  

I definitely agree about Jane, but Crossroads was decent. Britney is just too controlled to let go as of years past

When she's free, she is a good and natural actress

3 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

this new clone doesn't remember JT was her boyfriend :orangu: 

that Matt guy from Buzzfeed must be burning rn ... :drown: 

I honestly did think "clone" when hearing some of the answers. She acts like she's never met JT and she thinks Aerosmith is a guy even though she's met Steven Tyler and performed with him. She also loves cooking spaghetti, her son named her album, and she wants to sing Oops with a Jason mask on.... It all seems a little strange tbh.

Awwwwwww it made me sad she called herself a horrible actress :wontcry: Crossroads wasn't THAT bad and neither Taryn nor Zoe gave Oscar winning performances either! I have seen worse than Britney and from people who actually consider themselves actresses. She was funny in Will & Grace as well. So funny she mention Timberpuss, I love how she speaks of him like a stranger 'Justin Timberlake' she did it as well when she said she liked the holy grail song. I would love to see a pic of them together or hear how it would go if they ran into each other considering they say they haven't spoken in like 10 yrs, is he going VMAS?

Archived