The fact that her VMAs performance doesn't have a "gimmick" has me really excited

jamesedward94

If there's no "gimmick" then all eyes are going to be on her performance and choreography so there's a lot of pressure there. She knows she has to BRING IT big time so I'm sure she and her team have worked extra hard to make this perfect. There is no way in hell she would step on the VMAs stage unless she knew 100% that she could nail it and that it could live up to her past performances. I'm sure Britney and her team realize it needs to be iconic. Hopefully they've put a performance together that is going to slay so hard that it won't matter that there's no gimmick. I just truly want the general public to be in awe of her and to just see how far she's come. Tommorow is make or break for her and a crucial moment in her career and there's a lot on the line. I honestly feel like we are about to witness one of the best performances of her career and I am BEYOND excited!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

If there's no "gimmick" then all eyes are going to be on her performance and choreography so there's a lot of pressure there. She knows she has to BRING IT big time so I'm sure she and her team have worked extra hard to make this perfect. There is no way in hell she would step on the VMAs stage unless she knew 100% that she could nail it and that it could live up to her past performances. I'm sure Britney and her team realize it needs to be iconic. Hopefully they've put a performance together that is going to slay so hard that it won't matter that there's no gimmick. I just truly want the general public to be in awe of her and to just see how far she's come. Tommorow is make or break for her and a crucial moment in her career and there's a lot on the line. I honestly feel like we are about to witness one of the best performances of her career and I am BEYOND excited!

Me too sis!! :hype:

5 minutes ago, Martini said:

If it's anything like the POM performance we're ******. Hopefully the choreography is reworked and the ensemble is stellar. And I hope she does a medley of Make Me and DYWCO. :cigney:

I agree, if it's similar to POM, it's going to be horrendous. 

But I'm hoping that both her and her team are very aware of what she needs to pull off. And I'm hoping that what she said in the video promoting her performance, she has taken to heart. 

The article I saw said it was a "tech-heavy" performance, so I'm wondering if they've got something from Moment Factory planned?

MF did Madonna's last two tours, her Super Bowl show, the Muse Drones tour, and this summer's Chili Peppers tour. 

Drake did something similar for his most recent SNL performance.

"Big movies."

39 minutes ago, Martini said:

If it's anything like the POM performance we're ******. Hopefully the choreography is reworked and the ensemble is stellar. And I hope she does a medley of Make Me and DYWCO. :cigney:

People need to quit bringing up the POM performance. It's OBVIOUSLY going to be different. I mean, give Britney some credit! She's not stupid. She knows she has to wow people. The BBMAs was a long medley and yeah, it was straight from her Vegas show, but this is one huge performance of one song. It's going to be different and she's going to SLAY. 

END OF STORY:bsass:

Guest ErJ Spears
3 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

You won't be. Trust in Godney:bigkiss:

I believe so :idontknowney:

You know, I'm just hopping it's not another Vegas performance :idontknowney:

Archived