Why weren't her dancers with her in Carpool?

kasavas

In that interview the other day, he asked her if she did "Baby" and she said yes. Then he asked her if there was anyone with her in the backseat and she said "My dancers came with me, so..." But we didn't get to see that. :xcuseme:

Someone hack that show and leak the whole footage. I wanna see my girl singing Sometimes :lanacackle:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure why they filmed so much and her segment was shorter than most.

But I get why the dancers were scrapped.  Her dancers aren't celebs...no one else would want to see them like they would another celeb or 2.  I'm glad they were scrapped...not here for her dancers to take time away from her.

Seems to me like she was nervous at the start (wearing her sunglasses), so they brought in the dancers to loosen her up.

If you watch, some of the footage shows a plastic bag in the backseat of the car (likely left by the dancers). Some of it doesn't. They've cut back and forth between the "before" footage and the "after" footage to make it look like it all happened in the order it was released on the final video. But it didn't actually happen that way.

Archived