My Physical copy has arrived and I can't believe how cheap it looks

Guest britneyspearsly

Guest britneyspearsly

:orangu:

The printing and colours are so dull, surprising this is the quality of printing for an album from Britney Spears

but then I suppose physical copies just aren't that important anymore and it's not where the money goes!

Maybe I have just be given a **** copy? What are your thoughts?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. The font is horrible and you can hardly see it. Plus the booklet is pathetic. Her worst so far. No new pics, nothing! Even the BJ booklet was better! Most of her booklets are awesome, except this. Considering MM had awesome out takes, why couldn't those pics be used? 

But at the end of the day, I won't complain as we got a flawless album, which is the main thing, 

Guest britneyspearsly
6 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Keep complaining about trivial things while everybody enjoying the greatness that is the music :arianabye:

I looooooove the music, but it does look cheap haha

just sending it out there

imagine how even better everything would be if it didn't look cheap, but nevermind x

Everything has worked out great, she needed to get the album out so she could book all these amazing performances shes doing. The stuff with lachapelle was unfortunate but I'm not going to ******* cry over a font and a booklet. She could have put her local Chinese takeaway menu in there and used Comic Sans idgaf :lessons:

1 hour ago, britneyspearsly said:

:orangu:

The printing and colours are so dull, surprising this is the quality of printing for an album from Britney Spears

but then I suppose physical copies just aren't that important anymore and it's not where the money goes!

Maybe I have just be given a **** copy? What are your thoughts?

haha omg I said the same thing.

I'm like the original Britard and when I looked at my booklet I was like :nyheadache:

I was expecting to be slayed like was when I first saw my Oops I Did It Again booklet. That still remains the best IMO.

I'd be in heaven if I could have Britney Jean's booklet on Glory's tracklist (+ Body Ache).

#JusticeForBodyAche

6 hours ago, Trentals said:

I agree. The font is horrible and you can hardly see it. Plus the booklet is pathetic. Her worst so far. No new pics, nothing! Even the BJ booklet was better! Most of her booklets are awesome, except this. Considering MM had awesome out takes, why couldn't those pics be used? 

But at the end of the day, I won't complain as we got a flawless album, which is the main thing, 

BJ had a great booklet, but **** music. As long as the music is good, I have no complaints. :bwink:

Archived