Vmas performance ...

JP9101

I'm tired of those stupid fans worry about the performance, clearly is going to be a **** and epic performance. Did you see the ad? Britney is not stupid, all female dancers doesn't mean anything . Some fans are like omg she is going to recreate the Disney channel vid! Are you serious ? Calm your **** sis, she is going to do something **** for sure and I have a feeling she is going to bring us some live vocals. Bye drama queens :arianabye:

send a message to the following number 5555 with the following word "life" and get one .:arianabye:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

the thing is that we dont have pics of Britney rehearsing with Geazy which means his contributions to the performance will be basic like he will come and go :mhm:

the world ain't here for g-eazy so 

xXxL83Y.gif

5 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Brit doesn't need that :arianabye:

it is already #3 without be bulgar :arianabye:

that is for 5h or Rihanna 

preach it sis 

xXxL83Y.gif

16 minutes ago, Godney the Holy Spearit said:

And how would you do know that? What if everything happens behind closed door? You are just trying to create meltdown out of nothing. Annoying as ****.

******* **** stop voting down Every ******* post i make :mhm:

if being negative is the case why dont u vote me up when i make positive comments tho? 

Im just stating what i see :mhm:

yesterday u kept voting me down bcuz i said she wont be getting that #1 on itunes albums any soon n what happened??? Could u go back and vote up those every post u voted down? At the end im proved right 

stay pressed :gelis:

now go n do what u r expected to do as a honorable person :mhm:

16 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

******* **** stop voting down Every ******* post i make :mhm:

if being negative is the case why dont u vote me up when i make positive comments tho? 

Im just stating what i see :mhm:

yesterday u kept voting me down bcuz i said she wont be getting that #1 on itunes albums any soon n what happened??? Could u go back and vote up those every post u voted down? At the end im proved right 

stay pressed :gelis:

now go n do what u r expected to do as a honorable person :mhm:

I hate aggressives fans :nyschool:

bye :arianabye:

Archived