TMZ: "We're told her backup dancers for the show are all women"

Guest Cold As Fire

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Godney the Holy Spearit said:

Back again with y'all assumption and negativity like a pressed ****. Y'all should be banned for life tbh

Ikr, what f is up with people on here... They ruin all the fun and excitement by doing this prior to EVERY F'N THING SHE DOES.

Calm down, sit ya *** down people and WAIT

I hoped that she will come from the roof (something like circus tour) with black cylinder hat, trench coat, stick and high heels. She would start with some cover song, take off her clothes and stay in some **** black with gold details lingerie. Than she will do similar performance as BOM (onyx tour) with some extra choreography (that she posted on instagram); at G-Eazy part she will take camera, come to him, touch him to his manhood, take him to the bed and re-create original MV scene.

For me that would be perfect/controversial performance.

I wanted her to re-create this scene with her male dancer, it would be so huge!!!

20160827_111854.png

20160827_111915.png

20160827_111933.png

53 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

I'm NOT here for a bunch of sleazy male ********* all over the stage killing any chance she has at peaking interest in straight male audiences so this is really not bad news for me :cigney:

THIS.

And seriously, it's a Brintey performance. I don't even care what dancers she's bringing, or if she's bringing any dancers at all. SHE's the center of attention.

She's not going to recreate the non-original Make Me music video, I mean there is nothing to recreate. What is she going to do? Drinking tea with her friends while they choose the hottest guy? Britney is not that idiot. Maybe the performance is about "female empowerment" since lately she has been using this term to describe the visuals of Make Me, so it'd make sense that the dancers are only women for instance. However, I don't like this idea, bc this "feminism" tendency has been used by Beyoncé during years, and even she used it during her performance when she received her Vanguard, so... I don't believe in rumours, but this one makes completely sense tbh:whitneyshade:

Archived