What is the one fan-favorite on glory you can't get into?

adrenaliner

3 minutes ago, Melinda said:

*trying to put go to the light and see jesus gif, but it will not work... **** site* :sickofu: Lol...jk babes... we all have different taste :tbh: 

but i cant believe you dont like it tho... its so beautiful :brityeah: 

So was "My Baby" from "Circus" :bigtime:

But, does anyone even remember that song? :beysip:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jonbo said:

So was "My Baby" from "Circus" :bigtime:

But, does anyone even remember that song? :beysip:

Oh no the shade :cuteneylaugh: I really love those kind of songs tho... like Ivitation i mean, i can listen forever on them, i just love the sound and her voice :dead: 

My baby doesnt really do it for me actually, its a good/beautiful song but its like the only Britney song i found a bit booring so i can understand what you mean :mhm: 

6 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Oh no the shade :cuteneylaugh: I really love those kind of songs tho... like Ivitation i mean, i can listen forever on them, i just love the sound and her voice :dead: 

My baby doesnt really do it for me actually, its a good/beautiful song but its like the only Britney song i found a bit booring so i can understand what you mean :mhm: 

That's how I feel about it rn :yeahsure:

I know I will eventually start loving it though :TOMH:

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

I really don't like DYWCO because of that man voice in the chorus. I hate it. Without it the song would be awesome. :bwink:

If I'm Dancing isn't my cup of tea either. :truthtea:

Hard to forget ya. I'm not sure if it's a fan favorite, but I feel like it's the weakest track on the album. What You Need could also be a bit stronger. 

I'm also not crazy about Man on the Moon, which I know is a fan favorite, but I dislike it a lot less now than I did on the first listen. 

Archived