The BJ hate is so exaggerated and unnecessary

Someone Who Knows

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Someone Who Knows said:

She's barely singing in the pre-chorus to Toxic, she's not singing in the 'I'm running away, I've made up my mind now...' part in Cinderella, she's not singing the 'Oops, I did it again to your heart' section, she's not singing arts of Radar... I mean, go listen to the ******* demo of Toxic by Cathy Dennis and see how much you thought was Britney that isn't. Maybe some of you are just mad that your illusions were taken from you.

What the ****? Britney DOES sing all of those parts. Stop lying to prove your point further.

The Britney Jean hate is deserved. Britney had no interest in the album, the label had no interest in the album, producers had no interest in the album. If we're to talk about its ''most personal'' vibe, it isn't. its not personal in the slightest. If we're to talk about the sound of the album, its dated, and cheap, not for affect but because its bad. If we talk about lyrics, they're horribly cliché with little sense and no sense of Britney writing them, she pulled a beyonce. Vocals....she barely recorded them here. 

If anything, the fact that we as fans openly hated BJ so much is what allowed Britney's label to trust her with her sound/image, and because we didn't support generic tripe, look what we got in the end...

Let.it.die !!!

This album is a mess, period.

12 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The Britney Jean hate is deserved. Britney had no interest in the album, the label had no interest in the album, producers had no interest in the album. If we're to talk about its ''most personal'' vibe, it isn't. its not personal in the slightest. If we're to talk about the sound of the album, its dated, and cheap, not for affect but because its bad. If we talk about lyrics, they're horribly cliché with little sense and no sense of Britney writing them, she pulled a beyonce. Vocals....she barely recorded them here. 

If anything, the fact that we as fans openly hated BJ so much is what allowed Britney's label to trust her with her sound/image, and because we didn't support generic tripe, look what we got in the end...

Guys I thought the vocal stems have learned from Britney Jean? I think the problem is Britney is not up front in the mix. My favourite are brightest morning stsr (it is Britney) hold on tight, don't dry, perfume. I've listened to the vocal stems and the only feev I have questionable is passenger (during the chorus part). 

12 minutes ago, matthewjames88 said:

Guys I thought the vocal stems have learned from Britney Jean? I think the problem is Britney is not up front in the mix. My favourite are brightest morning stsr (it is Britney) hold on tight, don't dry, perfume. I've listened to the vocal stems and the only feev I have questionable is passenger (during the chorus part). 

Only Passenger you think?

I hate BJ because of just one thing: her voice....it's cracking all over the place!!! I genuinely started to doubt her vocal capacities when it came out, then glory came out and I understood that Britney just didn't care about that album (at least is what it looks like), her voice is still amazing...that's why I fell in love with her, because of her voice...BJ renegates that, while glory is all about that

2 hours ago, Glory(Hole) said:

Jesus Christ. let it go already. We always get these pathetic threads attempting to defend the mess that is Brunta Johosa. I'm going to need you flop fans to stop apologizing on behalf of Brody Jones and quit trying to push the whole "it's not so bad" narrative----It's ******* terrible. *****,Britney couldn't even bother to record the album herself so she paid some dollar store Britney Spears impersonator to do it for her. 

It's a terrible ,uninspired,dated album filled with forgettable and embarrassing songs. Quit defending garbage. Some of you are so incredibly tacky. And no! I'm not going to get over the fact that an impersonator sang whole verses and choruses for her +adlibs and not for support/backing,but in an effort to deceive people into believing that these songs were being sung by the real Britney Spears. Absolutely pathetic album. 

LET BRONA JENISIA GO ALREADY AND FORGET ABOUT IT.:lessons:

I SCREAMMMMMMEDDDDDDDDD :orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu::orangu:

Archived