Tbh about glory...

BritneyJeanAmaze

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BritneyJeanAmaze said:

I haven't felt this way about one of her albums since in the zone. It's ******* perfect in every way!!! She sounds so alive this album and her doing all this promo she hang done in years shows that she wanted this. This album is her baby and it's our baby now too. I'm in love with it in every way possible 

I haven't felt this way about a Britney album since I got Oops! I Did It Again for Christmas in 2000.

:drinky:

1 minute ago, BritneyJeanAmaze said:

I haven't felt this way about one of her albums since in the zone. It's ******* perfect in every way!!! She sounds so alive this album and her doing all this promo she hang done in years shows that she wanted this. This album is her baby and it's our baby now too. I'm in love with it in every way possible 

YASSSSSSSS.

I haven't felt this way since In The Zone came out, ITZ and Glory are the only 2 Britney albums which I love EVERY SINGLE song. :crying2:

I genuinely love Circus and FF. I really enjoyed BJ - it obviously wasn't as good as her last albums but I liked it a lot as a pop album. This is the first time since Blackout though where she's really blown me away with an album. I'm super impressed! And I'd say it's the most creative she's been since ITZ!

7 minutes ago, BritneyJeanAmaze said:

Preach it! :cooltshirt:

Archived