Kylie tweeted Brit

OutrageousSin

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OzzyJerry said:

My face when I see somebody writing that they thought the OP was referring to Kylie Jenner and that they don't know who Kylie Minogue is...:grimace::xcuseme: Kylie Minogue is a queen, she has always been very supportive on Britney, still waiting for their duet someday

Omg, spill that true tea sis :truthtea:

12 minutes ago, Code Geass said:

Shes a spolied snobby girl who gets everything she wants to and doesnt work for it. She ***** around with black guys and runs around wrecking one expensive car after another because she cant learn how to drive because she cant stop looking in the mirror because she thinks shes better than everyone else with her plastic surgeries. She thinks her opinions on everything matter and that the way shes living her life is the only way that exists.

high school is full of girls like her and everyone except football jocks hates them for a reason... Even the jocks hate them for all other purposes other than *******.

I stopped reading after the ***** around with black guys because it was nothing but bullshit and a offensive comment.

Whats wrong with black guys?

Me and my race would like to know

13 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

I stopped reading after the ***** around with black guys because it was nothing but bullshit and a offensive comment.

Whats wrong with black guys?

Me and my race would like to know

Trolls shouldn't have internet access in the first place.

Don't worry, he's alone with his "opinion". :truthtea:

3 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

:idkha:but I know Kylie Jenner! 

I heard about her, but I think she isn't a huge
deal in america, maybe that is why
I don't know her! But I like her song "all the lovers"

Kylie is an amazing artist! shame on you tbh

i guess your music taste must pretty basic if you only follow the US mainstream, kylie jenner doesnt have talent, she just have fame and money for her sister's  sextape.

Kylie Minogue has been in music since 80's and the fact you don't know who she is....lame

show some respect

3 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I was hoping it was Kylie Jenner. She is the new social media queen :BBMAney:

:madonna: 

Are you kidding? Kylie is the Madonna/Britney of Europe. Way better than plastic jenner

3 hours ago, Slurper said:

I was waiting for Kylie Jenner :JLostare:

I don't know this other girl you talking about :mcry:

5 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I can't believe so many Britney fans have slept on an amazing pop diva like Kylie.  The ****? :ehno:

Kylie is a legend! she is super talented and she's been always nice to britney, i have her album X, it's awesome!! love her!! :) queen tbh

Archived