Britney's 'Glory' Cut "Liar" Is Probably About Justin Timberlake

Jordan Miller

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, blueblink said:

there werent any confirmation or any proof that britney did cheat. she just never spoke about it and justin kept milking that breakup. which is kind of disrespectful given that britney actually never aired her side about it. who knows he might indeed be lying and we know britney do not usually retaliate when people shade her so.... :cigney:

that's one thing i love about her, people are mean to her but she never gets back at them :mcry:

I actually still have a magazine I bought during that time showing JT with some blonde chick. Maybe they both were unfaithful and JT just threw all the blame on Britney 

On 8/22/2016 at 8:14 PM, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Britney isn't like him, she is not obsessed and probably doesn't know he is still alive lol. She would never sing/write something about him... 14 years later

Maybe she doesn't care about him anymore but she could still use him for publicity like he does to her. Give him a taste of his own medicine tbh :cigney:

On 8/22/2016 at 2:04 PM, Pinky98 said:

But didn't Britney cheat on Justin with Wade :paper:

Britney definitely cheated, but while we all know it was with Wade, there's never been any proof.

Justin, however, was photographed in compromising positions with multiple girls in the months leading up to the split. The most memorable of which was Channing Tatum's wife. Back before she was with that Adonis of a man. Obviously.

The worst thing Britney did, if you believe "Guilty", was let herself be KISSED in a moment of loneliness after being neglected by Justin, who is a serial cheater.

7 hours ago, blueblink said:

there werent any confirmation or any proof that britney did cheat. she just never spoke about it and justin kept milking that breakup. which is kind of disrespectful given that britney actually never aired her side about it. who knows he might indeed be lying and we know britney do not usually retaliate when people shade her so.... :cigney:

that's one thing i love about her, people are mean to her but she never gets back at them :mcry:

Agree I'm not saying it did for sure happen I just think the  tabloids had the same info on both stories but cus that pussyfied used this an she never flat out denied it they went with that :ririshade2:

54 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I actually still have a magazine I bought during that time showing JT with some blonde chick. Maybe they both were unfaithful and JT just threw all the blame on Britney 

16 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

Agree I'm not saying it did for sure happen I just think the  tabloids had the same info on both stories but cus that pussyfied used this an she never flat out denied it they went with that :ririshade2:

yah which is why he's still a lil annoying, although his music could be good sometimes. i still remember the multiple occasions he ***** (in a bad way) after that breakup. it's unfair when britney always spoke nicely of him and his music after that :mcry:

back to Liar though, perhaps it's not about him. But it would be good publicity and the song is like the angry sister of stronger and toxic. 

2 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

A couple of days before the leak, we were dragging JT for bringing her up after all these years, so I refuse to associate this song with him. :juggingu:

Except he's been bringing her up for YEARS and she has *maybe* mentioned him ONCE. This would really ever be the only comment she has made on it

On 8/25/2016 at 5:55 PM, Dripping For Britney said:

I kind of feel like Just Like Me is about the Cry Me A River video :sickofu:

Totally thought this also!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought of JT the first time I heard it.

Same with Just Like Me, no????

10 hours ago, blueblink said:

yah which is why he's still a lil annoying, although his music could be good sometimes. i still remember the multiple occasions he ***** (in a bad way) after that breakup. it's unfair when britney always spoke nicely of him and his music after that :mcry:

back to Liar though, perhaps it's not about him. But it would be good publicity and the song is like the angry sister of stronger and toxic. 

I'll go with the yep it's about him, also no one talks about the pot shot he's taken different times on SNL and I read too much into both their songs an think they send  subliminal messages back in fourth, or he does an she gets them but maybe this one is hers ? I'm in love with the tract  either way  :quirkney:

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2016 at 5:10 PM, Daveh422 said:

I'll go with the yep it's about him, also no one talks about the pot shot he's taken different times on SNL and I read too much into both their songs an think they send  subliminal messages back in fourth, or he does an she gets them but maybe this one is hers ? I'm in love with the tract  either way  :quirkney:

they DEFINITELY send songs back and forth to each other. every single motherfuckin' album

7 minutes ago, breatheheavy3 said:

they DEFINITELY send songs back and forth to each other. every single motherfuckin' album

I really like (Justin Timberlake) Holy Grail :verycool:

I got it tattooed on my sleeve forever in ink, with guess who's name

:jtum:

"And he's got my name,
Tattooed on his arm his lucky charm" 

It may be a reach, But I choose to believe

:bwink:

Archived