Britney's 'Glory' Cut "Liar" Is Probably About Justin Timberlake

Jordan Miller

12 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I could totally see Justin checking out her music, but idk if Britney would listen to his.  She did mention loving 'Holy Grail' a few years ago, so who knows. 

and around that time (bj promo) she also said justin's music inspires her :moorangu: .

(receipts for those who werent here around that time:

"Britney has admitted the singer is one of her favourite artists and says his music still continues to inspire to this day. In an interview with USA Today, she said: 'Justin Timberlake is so different and fresh. It's inspiring for me, and it makes people eager to listen to music, which helps everyone."

And ofc she knows cry me a river, what goes around comes around and holy grail but to be honest I dont think liar is an answer for JT, i mean, she didnt even write Liar, and the writers could be thinking about him but she probably didnt even notice it. She simple liked it and decided to sing, Britney doesnt seem pissed off with justin at all and she already let it go for years

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Princessdelrey said:

to be honest i think she is over that now. I cannot believe for a second that she took the time to get a song that would retaliate in the way cry me a river did. 

I feel like the writers snuck in those references and Britney just didn't notice.  It seems too coincidental?  Idk.

• Leader

Tall tale, such a damn shame.

Tall tale, such a damn shame.

They're applying meaning to the Jason Evigan-produced banger "Liar," and while it's probably just a fun and interesting and cool song the pop princess was keen on recording, perhaps she pulled a little inspiration from her past.

A.K.A no matter how much she wants the Justin Timberlake references to hush just stop, they'll likely never.

The "Liar" lyrics in question:

http://cupcakasaurus-rex.tumblr.com/post/149513278729/fanta-no-cokeney

Listen:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

Archived