We Are All Kunts And Owe Britney A Huge *** Apology

BrittonJeanSpears

:lanacackle: We've all always assumed that she's 100% lipped after Onyx Hotel Tour, especially given POM's album vocals... But Carpool Karaoke showed that even with BOMT and Oops, this ***** can mimic her album vocals near perfectly. :decisions: Who knows how many times she's been singing live and we've been reaming her for lipping to 20 year old vocals? :gimmemoar:

I am sorry, Britney. :tiffanycries: Forgive me in all your glory ( ;) ).

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

You have never once thought Britney was lipping? :truthtea: You sure about that?

Oh plenty of times I've thought Britney was lipping but I didn't judge her for it cause I know shes Britney Spears and by that I mean I know shes a performer a entertainer and I know she can deliver on a album when she wants to I just dont hold it against her when shes on stage

2 minutes ago, Kisle said:

I don't understand why so many people are still saying she lipped it? I mean, I can hear her perfectly well, outside of toxic, that's it. Are people really so against the idea that she can ******* sing?? Smfh :sickofu:

People are saying she lipped it? :decisions: ******* savages.

2 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

I knew she always sand live tbh.

She told me ssshhh:lanacackle:

I looked up Archuleta on Google images and he is no longer adorable or punishable. He looks dried up and crusty now. :grimace: 

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

People are saying she lipped it? :decisions: ******* savages.

I looked up Archuleta on Google images and he is no longer adorable or punishable. He looks dried up and crusty now. :grimace: 

People are saying it even on ukmix in the sales analysis thread for glory. The delusion is ******* incredible.

4 hours ago, laurelhenessy said:

I am. I pre-ordered three copies via Apple Music, which I already gifted to my friends, streaming like crazy, and waiting until tomorrow to buy two physical copies. 

I'm taking a break during streaming though, since they might see an anomaly and count nothing from my streams so... 

they do that????? Ive been streaming for over 10 hours? will that not count? :omg:

I think she's always sung live at times. I just think she either not aware of what comes out of the speakers (We know she doesn't like to watch her performances), or she's not confident enough to demand they turn up her mic on her tours. How did else did we get the viral "fail" video of her vocal feed of the DWAD tour? There's also the FFT tour where on some shows her mic is clearly on during DLMBTLTK and Up N' Down etc.

Archived