iTunes USA: #9 GLORY. BUY - GIFT - STREAM

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rico. said:

You guys acting like iTunes is the only place you can get an album lol

On Amazon Glory is #8 and Barbra is #1, FGL is #5. In physical they are beating her. And in digital Frank Ocean is beating her on Sales & Streaming. 

iTunes represent minimum at least the 60% of the Digital Sales. 

So yeah she is debuting at #4-#5

1 minute ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

America never fails to disappoint me :embarrassney:

I'm sorry but why blame America? They see a pop star who's last album was not very good, lip sync, and not live up to the hype mtv promised. I wouldn't be interested either if I wasn't a fan! She didn't even do the full make me son OR give them a sample of another song to get them to want to hear the full album. I love Britney and I'm a huge fan but let's stop making excuses. MTV even said something about her using great technology or something like that and all it was was a huge black and white screen with hand shadows!

1 minute ago, ErJ runs away said:

R.I.P Glory, a flawless performance would have boosted the sales

I think her team messed up in 4 things. 

1. Don't promote Make Me since the day 1. (Look the song is in the top 5 but after the promotion but 1 month later) 

2. The Scrapped music video 

3. The release date of Glory, without previous promotion well this is the result. 

4. The minimalistic performance of the VMAs after 9 years without performing on that stage, Even Kanye made more Buzz today in comparison of Britney, without talking Beyoce. 

Its TRAGIC that GLORY is #4 under the Second Week of one R&B artist, A country Band, and 1 album with 4 months in the Market. 

4 minutes ago, ToxicJAM said:

I'm sorry but why blame America? They see a pop star who's last album was not very good, lip sync, and not live up to the hype mtv promised. I wouldn't be interested either if I wasn't a fan! She didn't even do the full make me son OR give them a sample of another song to get them to want to hear the full album. I love Britney and I'm a huge fan but let's stop making excuses. MTV even said something about her using great technology or something like that and all it was was a huge black and white screen with hand shadows!

We don't know what the VMA directors approved and how much time she got versus Rihanna's 20 minute set and beyonce's 15 min sets. Britney had to work with what she got and she evidently wanted to give G-Eazy a chance to perform his garbage  hit track as well. I just don't think the performance was all her fault. It was nice simple performance. Yes everyone was expecting something HUGE but the song itself (Make Me) doesn't lend itself for much because it's really slow.

The lip-sync was tragic though.

Guest ErJ Spears
6 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I think her team messed up in 4 things. 

1. Don't promote Make Me since the day 1. (Look the song is in the top 5 but after the promotion but 1 month later) 

2. The Scrapped music video 

3. The release date of Glory, without previous promotion well this is the result. 

4. The minimalistic performance of the VMAs after 9 years without performing on that stage, Even Kanye made more Buzz today in comparison of Britney, without talking Beyoce. 

Its TRAGIC that GLORY is #4 under the Second Week of one R&B artist, A country Band, and 1 album with 4 months in the Market. 

Yeah it's very sad, the album is amazing, has so much potential,

sadly, Britney can't pull off a Beyonce's or Jennifer Lopez' level performance anymore, she might look confident, but she's lost that fire..

2 minutes ago, Catalin said:

We don't know what the VMA directors approved and how much time she got versus Rihanna's 20 minute set and beyonce's 15 min sets. Britney had to work with what she got and she evidently wanted to give G-Eazy a chance to perform his garbage  hit track as well. I just don't think the performance was all her fault. It was nice simple performance. Yes everyone was expecting something HUGE but the song itself (Make Me) doesn't lend itself for much because it's really slow.

The lip-sync was tragic though.

I don't agree! She's Britney Spears! The vmas this year leading up was all people talked about and you think MTV said they could only give her a small limited performance? I think the whole performance and time was on her and her team. Not only that because the song is slower is why you mix in another song from your album. Plus nobody makes her sing me myself and I if she didn't want to.

I hate Bey but she gave her fans a whole visual album (which I hate), and Brit doesn't even gave us the Original Make Me video...

You can drag me, but I understand why Lemonade is far more successful... (and I don't even want to name the lipsync thing...):beynah:

Archived