Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that you wanted her to be photographed naked 'unaware'. that was basically Pupose's promo plan :tbh:

Sorry hun but she not gonna flash ha pu$$y for free promo like justin do :kesha:.  

lol ofc not :drinky:

but while we're at it, didn't we already see her legit flashed flappy vajayjay in some photos like years ago? :madonna:

i don't remember exactly when but I remember seeing those photos floating around exhale probably during the circus era :dontlike:

1. Till the World Ends / Invitation 

2. Hold It Against Me / Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy)

3. Inside Out / Private Show

4. I Wanna Go / Man on the Moon 

5. How I Roll / Just Luv Me

6. (Drop Dead) Beautiful [feat. Sabi] / Clumsy 

7. Seal It With a Kiss / Do You Wanna Come Over?

8. Big Fat Bass (feat. will.i.am) / Slumber Party

9. Trouble for Me / Just Like Me

10. Trip to Your Heart / Love Me Down

11. Gasoline / Hard to Forget Ya

12. Criminal / What You Need

13. Up n' Down / Better ( Difficult choice )

14. He About to Lose Me / Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

15. Selfish / Liar

16. Don't Keep Me Waiting / If I'm Dancing ( Difficult choice)

17. Scary / Coupure Électrique 

Femme Fatale : 4

Glory : 13 

:cigney:

JB released them all during the release week tho, the videos went viral and helped boost sales tbh :arianabye:

But if Britney releases something extra in the third week, it'll create more hype for the album and if fans buy it again with the added visuals, it'll count as a new sale- sort of like a re-release. 

But if Britney releases something extra in the third week, it'll create more hype for the album and if fans buy it again with the added visuals, it'll count as a new sale- sort of like a re-release. 

but what we need is a #1 debut album not longevity :drinky:

JB released them all during the release week tho, the videos went viral and helped boost sales tbh :arianabye:

His promo for Purpose was immensly thorough and essentially immaculate, honestly. He performed live every single day on Ellen in the week prior to his album release, had huge radio deals which helped produce hit after hit...etc etc etc...I don't think we could pinpoint one single promo strategy that was the most effective because they did everything possible. I mean, he literally went from being one of the most hated people by the GP to suddenly being loved again and dominating the charts. All simply because the quality of the music was good and the massive nonstop promo let everyone know as much.

Thats why I'm SO GLAD Britney is actually doing some promo for Glory, obviously she doesn't need to promote 24/7 like Bieber did, but I think the VMAs alone could reintroduce her to the public in the same way, especially since the quality of her current music is excellent.

Oooh my lovely *******, the sun is shining and im gonna get ready and go to work.... tomorrow can't come soon enough, so happy im gonna be busy all day so the day go by fast :ahhh: time difference tho, when she drops it at midnight its like 6 in the morning here or something lol... Sweden is 6 hours ahead of USA i think. :bgrin: 

His promo for Purpose was immensly thorough and essentially immaculate, honestly. He performed live every single day on Ellen in the week prior to his album release, had huge radio deals which helped produce hit after hit...etc etc etc...I don't think we could pinpoint one single promo strategy that was the most effective because they did everything possible. I mean, he literally went from being one of the most hated people by the GP to suddenly being loved again and dominating the charts. All simply because the quality of the music was good and the massive nonstop promo let everyone know as much.

Thats why I'm SO GLAD Britney is actually doing some promo for Glory, obviously she doesn't need to promote 24/7 like Bieber did, but I think the VMAs alone could reintroduce her to the public in the same way, especially since the quality of her current music is excellent.

so true :cooltshirt:

but considering how Britney doesn't like doing that many promo performances, releasing simultaneous music videos would be the best strategy for her rn tbh :drinky:

that and the vma ofc :arianabye:

I think it's because she doesn't want any attetention from the press and she is scared that 2007 might happen again so she does the minimum to promote her album but she doesn't go on every talk show every week like she used because she is scared of being followed by the paparazzi again like in 2007 so she keeps herself low key . If she wanted to be like madonna she would of make it happen but it's her personal choice to be less relevant.But I really wish to have another era like 2001-2004 brintey .

Ding, Ding, Ding, this is the true tea.:truthtea: I have always think she is so scare to have the kind of attention and fame again, because that means more paparazzi  and less privacy for her and her kids. She doesn't want another 2007 fiasco.:cigney:

so true :cooltshirt:

but considering how Britney doesn't like doing that many promo performances, releasing simultaneous music videos would be the best strategy for her rn tbh :drinky:

that and the vma ofc :arianabye:

Totally agree it would be amazing, not just for the promo but because she has literally been the pop music video queen since BOMT...so many of her previous songs deserved videos and didnt get them, but if there was ever a full album worthy of the visual treatment, it would be this one!

Archived