Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Invitation vs Till The World Ends

2. Make Me vs Hold It Against Me

3. Private Show vs Inside Out

4. Man On The Moon vs I Wanna Go

5. Just Luv Me vs How I Roll

6. Clumsy vs (Drop Dead) Beautiful

7. Do You Wanna Come Over? vs Seal It With A Kiss

8. Slumber Party vs Big Fat Bass

9. Just Like Me vs Trouble For Me

10. Love Me Down vs Trip To Your Heart

11. Hard To Forget Ya vs Gasoline

12. What You Need vs Criminal

13. Better vs Up N Down

14. Change Your Mind vs He About To Lose Me

15. Liar vs Selfish

16. If I'm Dancing vs Don't Keep Me Waiting

17. Coupure Électrique vs Scary

FF: 13

GLRY: 4 

sorry glory 

1. Invitation vs Till The World Ends

2. Make Me vs Hold It Against Me

3. Private Show vs Inside Out I still don't understand why it wasnt a single :britstare11:

4. Man On The Moon vs I Wanna Go

5. Just Luv Me vs How I Roll

6. Clumsy vs (Drop Dead) Beautiful

7. Do You Wanna Come Over? vs Seal It With A Kiss

8. Slumber Party vs Big Fat Bass

9. Just Like Me vs Trouble For Me

10. Love Me Down vs Trip To Your Heart

11. Hard To Forget Ya vs Gasoline

12. What You Need vs Criminal

13. Better vs Up N Down

14. Change Your Mind vs He About To Lose Me

15. Liar vs Selfish

16. If I'm Dancing vs Don't Keep Me Waiting

17. Coupure Électrique vs Scary

Glory 14 | FF 4 :ehidk:

I about love INVITATION it's the best harmonized purest vocal song since everytime in 2004 .. MEANING it's on or approaching the level of the uniqueness of everytime.. I haven't gotten that type of vibe and feel since everytime when it came out. The lyrics are so strong yet the vocals are so pure and have meaning behind them the way she sings you can tell she's at peace with the vision of the song the way she sings and the control.. so beautiful. It makes me cry just like everytime. Invitation is her STRONGEST song recorded since then.. period don't care what anyone else says... guys think  realistically with your heart.. and soul.. have feelings and common sense.. Britney isn't a magician.. things don't magically go away and get better..she forced herself too.   what britney has gone through in her life.. it's a repeated topic I know.. but really think..the agonizing days where she had to push through her life struggles herself because of what was going on in her mind and how trapped she felt. She bettered herself on her own   No matter how GLORY does on the charts me as fan is so proud of her. I look back at 2007/2008 meltdown and thought she wouldn't come back and she did... not fully but she did.. through 2009 to 2011.. the ERAS were fierce everything was there but britney wasn't the fire and spark.. even LYNNE spears said she has to find the love and spark again . Honestly she wasnt ready to come back during circus and femme fatale like we pointed out. 2013 was when she started getting better.... slowly i think thats when they weined her off her meds little by little over the course of time and changed her environment.. VEGAS was the best move for britney  mentally and health wise.  in 2016 she i is so alive and the music is so matured like I always hoped it would be for YEARS. 2016 is britneys year no matter who she faces in competetion... US.. ME as a stan knows that. Screw what non fans, and the GP thinks. I'm to the point where I'm in tears so proud of her with how long she took with this album and the care..  THE WAIT Was WORTH IT. It's the best quality and care she has done and shown on an album since in the zone... transformation wise coming from baby one more time.. being innocent and made teeny bopper strong electric sounding  songs to then changing her image showing a more grown adult younger woman and ****** female empowerment side  alas ITZ.. sounding different then her previous material. Bold career move. blackout was when britney wanted more edgey carefree music to show she's still in control of her creativity of music type touch no matter how crazy things could get in her life.. her love for creating music as an artist is always there. it's what makes her feel safe and at home .. GLORY she wanted to mature big time.. guys she's a mom two grown kids who are growing so fast she's a 34 years old.. she has managed to evolve herself into her older age but still remain relevant in today's music and still seem like britney but she's so much better now!  and and is so level headed clear minded and alive she is back in control and faces that sam lutfi basatrd.. and finished him off.. thats when i finally realized how powerful britney must feel now as a woman and how ready she is say screw her past and be a new person.v egas has improved her as a person tremendously as a performer! I feel ALIEN was the start of what was suppose to be of what we do now have.. AKA  GLORY.. I was blasting alien and it just feels like it fits perfectly on glory... I honestly think she put the real project aside with alien.. and started it again after she got comfortable with Vegas.. i really wish she re worked Alien and put it on glory but MAN ON THE MOON sounds and seems like a continuation of alien from BJ.. telling by the similarities of the musical Instrumentals and vocal type sound.. and production work style .. I love the part in man on the moon where she says

"the stars in the sky.." major alien teas... I feel a Mashup needs to happen with alien and man on the moon.. somehow I think it would sound orgasmic and beautiful together.  INVITATION and man on the moon need to be singles at some point. There both musically strong and different. It's mesmerizing... truth tea done. 

1. Invitation vs Till The World Ends

2. Make Me vs Hold It Against Me

3. Private Show vs Inside Out

4. Man On The Moon vs I Wanna Go

5. Just Luv Me vs How I Roll

6. Clumsy vs (Drop Dead) Beautiful

7. Do You Wanna Come Over? vs Seal It With A Kiss

8. Slumber Party vs Big Fat Bass

9. Just Like Me vs Trouble For Me

10. Love Me Down vs Trip To Your Heart

11. Hard To Forget Ya vs Gasoline

12. What You Need vs Criminal

13. Better vs Up N Down  :ugh:

14. Change Your Mind vs He About To Lose Me 

15. Liar vs Selfish

16. If I'm Dancing vs Don't Keep Me Waiting

17. Coupure Électrique vs Scary

Femme Fatale:  7

Glory: 11

"the stars in the sky.." major alien teas... I feel a Mashup needs to happen with alien and man on the moon.. somehow I think it would sound orgasmic and beautiful together.  INVITATION and man on the moon need to be singles at some point. There both musically strong and different. It's mesmerizing... truth tea done. 

I loved your post and I agree. I had already posted this on another threat but I would be a very happy stan if Britney released a MV trilogy of a love store starting with Invitation then Just Luv Me and finally Man On The Moon  :crying1:

Archived