Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling this song would be huge if it were to be a single. Can you imagine how wild people would go when you hear the intro to the song in a club?

Given that tropical beats are all the rage nowadays, this beat would go down a storm and yet still be fresh (as it's pretty much a brazilian funk rhythm).

Im dying to see a video for this filmed in RIO, omg can you imagine?!

14 hours ago, willysilva said:

the videos are killing me :orangu:

just search it on twitter. there are reaction from all fanbases

the impact is REAL 

Reveal hidden contents

120847.gif

**** ME I shouldn't have clicked those. I'm trying to stay away from the songs cause I wanna be surprised when the album comes out on iTunes :tiffsniffle:

It slays though!

13 hours ago, liis009 said:

If I'm Dancing sucks tbh. Sounds like a FF reject

this. it's not THAT bad but it's literally so mediocre i don't know why these people are going crazy over it it literally DOES sound like a track that got cut from femme fatale and they just shoved it onto the deluxe edition 

11 minutes ago, saicis said:

I have a feeling this song would be huge if it were to be a single. Can you imagine how wild people would go when you hear the intro to the song in a club?

Given that tropical beats are all the rage nowadays, this beat would go down a storm and yet still be fresh (as it's pretty much a brazilian funk rhythm).

Im dying to see a video for this filmed in RIO, omg can you imagine?!

Most of these twitter videos are brazilians dancing to this. Why isn't this the Rio Olympics theme song?:orangu:

10 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

You just called me a total *****... wait I thought you weren't being a *****? I'm confused, do you have two personalities that don't consult each other before you speak? :xcuseme: And why are you still talking to me, I thought you were done with me Ms. High & Mighty? I'm gonna actually do what you said you were gonna do and stop this pointless conversation cause I couldn't care less about what you say. I respect other people's opinions but I'm not gonna talk to you when you just wanna be rude because someone doesn't agree with you. That's what bullies do, grow up. :overitkbye:

Im not sayin im not being a ***** now, i totally am bc and its funny, you act exactly the same way you say we act so ill guess you are a bullie to then.. so yeah grow up :tiffeyeroll: And all i have done is trying to explain to you that everybody in here are not exactly the same like you keep insisting over and over but you seem to have a hard time understanding so its no point talking to a wall and im sorry for being soooo cruel to you, bc all you have done is been so nice  :hugs::cigney:

Just now, anacondamp3 said:

:jackk:is this a joke

No joke. DYWCO is good, don't get me wrong, but it's somewhat predictable.

It's just my opinion, let's not get into a fight lol. I'm just glad she has so many excellent songs on this album that we all have our faves. 

Just now, saicis said:

No joke. DYWCO is good, don't get me wrong, but it's somewhat predictable.

It's just my opinion, let's not get into a fight lol. I'm just glad she has so many excellent songs on this album that we all have our faves. 

no fighting here sis i'm glad the album appeals to a lot of people 

Archived