Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, AkiraLe said:

I don't listen to Selena's album so anyone who s listened could give me some opinion is that Revival similar to Glory.

why they said that Selena's style is all over the album while it's just only Invitation and JLM in that style. Damn. The album Has diversity

It's not. Critics are pretending that The Weekend didn't bring back that style of music that Britney already did before. Selena's whole album sounds the same and has a maximum of 5 good tracks. She has no vocal ability and Glory has a lot of diversity. I can't believe Glory got the same score as Confident which was a jumbled mess. Critics give these young popstar props for breathing and they've always been tough on britney when she's more talented by far.

Just now, HenryEvans said:

I love this song, the melody is cute and all... and I was wondering who looks just like her and she can have you~ :bpo:

I remember Charlie Ebersol was dating a blonde girl very Britney like just after they broke up. :sickofu:

So maybe it's a song about this? i'm calling the britfbi to back me up on this:drinky:

:arianabye:

I don't know if it's really about him. I thought he was a good catch... too bad :( 

I listened to the album without looking at the track list . I thought another song was called "Liar" before the actually song Liar came on. I'm now looking at the track list and I don't remember a song called "Better" or "Slumber Party"( wtf? I would've remember if she said that in a song).  Change Your Mind is soooo ****.

This is definitely her most sensual album ever. I loved it.  I actually got chills listening to Coupure Électrique.

dzsgdfgdfgdsgrw. Time for a select relisten. I'm listening to Just Love Me again.

Archived