Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, I already accepted the fact it won't be a single but no mi gusta :tiffsniffle:

we have to have faith in Godney!

It is my FAVOURITE song on the album. So great. I don't know how to speak spanish at all....can someone tell me, are you supposed to pronounce the s in seas? 

I don´t know how to explain that to you :lanacackle: but I guess the s has the same pronounciation as in English 

I want this as a single TBH 

me too :sobbing:

• Super Mods

SO APPARENTLY IT'S AT 11 PM EASTERN

I'M SHOOK 

IS THIS TRUE?

I THINK SO MAYBE

THAT'S WHEN PS, CLUMSY, and DYWCO came for me. I'm on West Coast though, so 8pm Pst!!!! I noticed the tracks automatically started downloading themselves 13-15 minutes after the official release/drop! So I figure that I might have the entire deluxe version of Glory in my iTunes by about 8:15pm PST.

WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE BUT I'M SHOOK REGARDLESS BECAUSE MY WIG WILLL BE GONE NO MATTER HOW MUCH I PREPARED IT TBH

308k07s.gif

Guest Brichney.

2nd single -> Just Luv Me

3rd single -> Hard To Forget Ya/Liar

4th single -> If I'm Dancing

:overwhelm:

Since MM was an RNB slower song in a way, I want sth dancey for second single. I would say DYWCO as the second single. Just Luv Me third single. Slumber Party Fourth. Liar Fifth and Change Your Mind sixth and final single. 

Hei I tried tidal hifi and the music quality is super good. Free for one month so you guys should try. I think it's good to stream in different platforms: spotify, apple music, tidal. 

It looked like Spotify identified me playing by same acc at different devices so I doubt they wont count. Instead I divided into 3 services. And plus youtube, perfectly fit for my devices: 2 laps, 2 iphones, 1 android, 1 ipad lol

Guest Brichney.

Yes, it will most likely start popping up after 11 the same way itunes and apple music do too

I can't keep up. Coupure électrique in HQ. My puzzy won't handle. :sobbing:

Hei I tried tidal hifi and the music quality is super good. Free for one month so you guys should try. I think it's good to stream in different platforms: spotify, apple music, tidal. 

It looked like Spotify identified me playing by same acc at different devices so I doubt they wont count. Instead I divided into 3 services. And plus youtube, perfectly fit for my devices: 2 laps, 2 iphones, 1 android, 1 ipad lol

They don't count TIDAL on the charts, do they? 

Archived