Make Me Original Video

OCBoy1985

I've literally commented about how I want it SO MUCH on every ******* Make Me original video thread.

But here's ONE THING I truly don't get: if that story about David going away and taking everything with him is true, then why do the G-Eazy scenes appear on the shitty video? I mean, if Britney's team had access to those Eazy scenes - and permission to use them, even if in a crappy manner -, why wouldn't they also have access/permission for the other ones? And if that theory of the brands not approving of the way their products were placed was also true, they could easily have used the original scenes mixed with the new ones for the products placement. All this makes me think that:

A) It was really Britney's and/or her team's decision to not use that original material

OR

B) THE VIDEO IS ******* COMING :tiffanycries:

I can't understand why on Earth they would not use such flawless shots!

"The concept didn't make sense" - some of the best music videos make no sense at all!

Thinking about this, I've already pulled each and every hair from my head and ate them.

I LOVE all the promo and the album, I'm happy about it, glad and stuff, buuuut I truly can't get over this Make Me video mess. Whenever I put Make Me on (the audio, of course. To me, that other MM video took several seats along with Britney Jean and they just never happened), I get sad and replay the original leaked scenes in my head :sobbing: I just can't. The first part of the video + the cage scene + her looks when she throws the TV out the window - GOSH - It all gives me LIFE!

If they indeed release it, I'll just scream non-stop like a crazy ***** for one whole day until I lose my voice :wendycry:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if this thpery was real.. they already would be making more hype.. the thing is NO BODY KNOWS ABOUT THE OTHER VIDEO, AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT IT.. except us... ¬¬ so... just let it go and put it aside with perfume and gimme more messy video releases... 

THAT LARRY **** WILL PAY IN HIS OTHER LIFE BEING LINDSAY LOHAN FAN OR SOMETHING :blaughing:

I've literally commented about how I want it SO MUCH on every ******* Make Me original video thread.

But here's ONE THING I truly don't get: if that story about David going away and taking everything with him is true, then why do the G-Eazy scenes appear on the shitty video? I mean, if Britney's team had access to those Eazy scenes - and permission to use them, even if in a crappy manner -, why wouldn't they also have access/permission for the other ones? And if that theory of the brands not approving of the way their products were placed was also true, they could easily have used the original scenes mixed with the new ones for the products placement. All this makes me think that:

A) It was really Britney's and/or her team's decision to not use that original material

OR

B) THE VIDEO IS ******* COMING :tiffanycries:

I can't understand why on Earth they would not use such flawless shots!

"The concept didn't make sense" - some of the best music videos make no sense at all!

Thinking about this, I've already pulled each and every hair from my head and ate them.

I LOVE all the promo and the album, I'm happy about it, glad and stuff, buuuut I truly can't get over this Make Me video mess. Whenever I put Make Me on (the audio, of course. To me, that other MM video took several seats along with Britney Jean and they just never happened), I get sad and replay the original leaked scenes in my head :sobbing: I just can't. The first part of the video + the cage scene + her looks when she throws the TV out the window - GOSH - It all gives me LIFE!

If they indeed release it, I'll just scream non-stop like a crazy ***** for one whole day until I lose my voice :wendycry:

OMG I LOVE YOU :haha:

Archived