So Sick of Reading How The Media Thinks Glory is Inspired By Beyonce

Born2Die

Countless reviews have said that her songs are inspired by Lemonade or even Coupre Electrique is inspired by Partition. The media swears Beyonce invented music. The southern undertones in the album couldnt possibly be because Britney is from the south and grew up with that sound but nope its all thanks to Beyonce. And her experimental french song was definitely inspired by Partition not maybe her childhood idol, Madonna who has numerous french songs.

Can any female singer release music and not be compared to Beyonce? :ririshade2:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beyoncé doesn't sing French in Partition, how can she have inspired Coupure Electrique??? :huh:

Anyways the media can do nothing but praise her it's against their will.

Theres speaking part in the song thats french but its obviously not beyonce. But i just got reading about this in an article and am just beyond the comparisons. 

Theres speaking part in the song thats french but its obviously not beyonce. But i just got reading about this in an article and am just beyond the comparisons. 

I know there's a french-speaking part but that's just completely different from CE which is sung in French by Britney in total. Beyoncé doesn't even say one French word in the song.

That's a reach. I hope that's only article narrating similar non-sense.

that's the only*

So Betonce recorded Irreplaceable in Spanish and my friend is a big Bey fan (I like her but a little at a time) but he's like omg she can speak Spanish, she's truly a global icon- no she learned ONE song in simple Spanish, there are singers like Shakira or Celine who sing whole albums and speak in 3 languages :orangu:

Lemonade sounds nothing like Glory:sickofu:

The sound is different, the feel is different, the meaning is different, and the execution is different:arianabye:

And do these dumbasses know that French isn't exclusive to Beyoncé? Lady Gaga sang in French on Bad Romance, Celine Dion sings in French, etc. I swear people are such bandwagoning *** idiots:cigney:

Lemonade sounds nothing like Glory:sickofu:

The sound is different, the feel is different, the meaning is different, and the execution is different:arianabye:

And do these dumbasses know that French isn't exclusive to Beyoncé? Lady Gaga sang in French on Bad Romance, Celine Dion sings in French, etc. I swear people are such bandwagoning *** idiots:cigney:

Don't worry sis, Beyoncé will not last long. She's put most of her cards on the table now, she'll run out of ideas soon enough:bwink:

Well her latest offerings don't seem to be about music... It's all about surprise releases. VISUAL representations, talk about some Becky girl with a weave, if her marriage is on rocks, is her video boycotting the police... It's everything but music. I can respect her work ethic, but she's being less and less of a musician. 

Archived