CNN: Britney Hosting VMA's! (Never done this?)

ChristopherTD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys there is no way Britney is hosting the VMAs... like get it out of your heads. Britney can't even sit through an award show let alone HOST one. She doesn't know ANY famous people... like come on. 

I don't think she would feel comfortable with this. I agree with you. The woman didn't even knew who Justin Bieber was :hype: so funny.

Guest ItsNathanbitch

Funny how people on here are acting like we still have 2011/2012ney who could barely string a sentence together. You people are a mess.

Same.  If this is true, I'm really ******* excited.  Hosting the show + an amazing performance...her sales will be awesome. :hype:

Exactly and I need her to say go pick up Glory and Make Me before every commercial break! LOL 

I believe it cause CNN don't post lies and BS!

Shes really gunning for that no1 album!

Funny how people on here are acting like we still have 2011/2012ney who could barely string a sentence together. You people are a mess.

She's definitely not 2011/2012, but let's not act like she's 2004ney. She still seems to have extreme anxiety. It's great that she's doing the performance, but hosting it's a whole nother level of pressure.

Archived