Where you hoes at that were saying there needs to be promo and coming for her team

Cappycorn87

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was tellin people to just trust Britney, and those dramatic *** hoes continued bitching as usual. Come now and we have a **** load of promo:weusay:

You questioned the good sis Britney in a time of greatness. Your punishment is to buy 200,000 copies of Glory:uknowit:

Them ******* better get to running and work *****.

I'm right here and I'm still asking for even more promo talk shows and performances of make me worldwide. I'm happy with what we have, but it could be so much better. It's not great. Just good promo for now. We just came back from a flop album, so a lot more can be done. I am enjoying what we have thus far. It's still less promo than her counterparts and if it ends after VMA I will most likely go to complaining. I enjoy massive promo. You should too. :cooltshirt:

I'm still there. :queenflopga:

Let's not forget the music video mess. I agree they are saving the era, but let's not treat her team like Gods when they planned everything last minute. :tbh:

Why do you think they only did the BBC Radio interview and the Carpool Karaoke before the release? Everything else is after: they were in a rush to save Glory from tanking after the failure of the MV, which might not get certified before next year.  :explainlol:

And let's not be delusional, this is not heavy promo, this is just the type of promo she should have been doing at every era (Britney Jean, if you read this). :frenchy:

What's the point of this unnecessary thread? For those who were complaining before had every right cause her promos sucked and we all know that. And don't act like it didn't. I'm sure for those who complained are happy now, so I don't know why you have to bring it up..

They are still complaining about the "original" make me video lol It's all they know how to do.

Let's not forget the music video mess. I agree they are saving the era, but let's not treat her team like Gods when they planned everything last minute. :tbh:

Why do you think they only did the BBC Radio interview and the Carpool Karaoke before the release? Everything else is after: they were in a rush to save Glory from tanking after the failure of the MV, which might not get certified before next year.  :explainlol:

And let's not be delusional, this is not heavy promo, this is just the type of promo she should have been doing at every era (Britney Jean, if you read this). :frenchy:

I see you joined Exhale the day the new video was released, so stop whining about me talking about this messy video! :lessons:

*****, I have been a Britney fan since MMC. You are the one whining about a music video sweetheart. Now I got some tea here I have been sipping if you need a drink for your thirsty self :bwink:

*****, I have been a Britney fan since MMC. You are the one whining about a music video sweetheart. Now I got some tea here I have been sipping if you need a drink for your thirsty self :bwink:

Now now girls lets get it together Glory is a few hrs from dropping and Carpool Karaoke... Today is gonna be a good day!!! LOL 

THIS!

And I also blame them for the shitty album cover, the messy situation of the leak and countries around the world selling the Glory CD days and days before release. RCA and Larry are still ****. Britney is making the choices to do festivals, not them.

Now now girls lets get it together Glory is a few hrs from dropping and Carpool Karaoke... Today is gonna be a good day!!! LOL 

Amen girl. I am sure ******* will complain again tonight cause she doesn't sing Lucky or something. I am just tired of people acting like Britney owes them something especially a ******* "original" music video. Britney is literally giving a fan clothes off her back for Charity and donating money to the Red Cross for flood victims and people are still bitching at her. 

Archived