Britney Wants Nothing to Do With Lifetime's Biopic, rep confirms

CharmingMadness

i'm so not surprised :lanacackle: them better not anger the Queen :ipass:
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/britney-spears-lifetime-movie-does-not-have-her-blessing-w436133?

It's her prerogative. Britney Spears is apparently not happy that Lifetime is making a TV movie about her life. Her rep released a statement about the project on Thursday, August 25.

"Britney Spears will not be contributing in any way, shape or form to the Lifetime biopic," the rep tells Us Weekly, "nor does it have her blessing."

Lifetime announced on Wednesday that a two-hour biopic about the pop star, 34, is in the works with Natasha Bassett as its leading lady. The made-for-TV movie will focus on Spears' roller coaster of a career, her parents' divorce and famous split from Justin Timberlake.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm so not surprised :lanacackle: them better not anger the Queen :ipass:
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/britney-spears-lifetime-movie-does-not-have-her-blessing-w436133?

It's her prerogative. Britney Spears is apparently not happy that Lifetime is making a TV movie about her life. Her rep released a statement about the project on Thursday, August 25.

"Britney Spears will not be contributing in any way, shape or form to the Lifetime biopic," the rep tells Us Weekly, "nor does it have her blessing."

Lifetime announced on Wednesday that a two-hour biopic about the pop star, 34, is in the works with Natasha Bassett as its leading lady. The made-for-TV movie will focus on Spears' roller coaster of a career, her parents' divorce and famous split from Justin Timberlake.

I've kind of always wanted a biopic but not lifetime. Maybe something like showtime, HBO, or Netflix where you know it will be good quality and authentic.  Lifetime movies look like they were shot with a 2005 cannon or something. And they won't make it tasteful 

This is gonna be such a shitty, shitty movie. Just like Whitney was, just like the Brittany Murphy Story was. I'd be really surprised if they actually get the story right & get the facts straight. I'm expecting they'll just delve into the surface of things and gloss over the detail and the complexities of it all. 

I'm all here for a movie about Britney's life, but Lifetime sucks at making them annnnd Britney doesn't approve.

So it really shouldn't be made, they just need to respect her wishes.

Now the day Britney hires a top film producer to delve into a big theatrical film following her life story, that I would be on board for.

I'm definitely not watching it, what a bunch of disrespectful ******* c*nts, developing this **** even if Britney doesn't want it :nochill: I would like if everyone kept this part of her life in the past :nochill:

Even if it's "Britney starring Queen Marina" ?

14704374641797341.gif?1470437483

Can they still go through with this if she turns against it? This pisses me off. They should pull the plug if she isn't for it.

i already feel sorry for them, they're gonna get scalped :lanacackle:

I've kind of always wanted a biopic but not lifetime. Maybe something like showtime, HBO, or Netflix where you know it will be good quality and authentic.  Lifetime movies look like they were shot with a 2005 cannon or something. And they won't make it tasteful 

definitely!!! :ahhh: but here even the actress doesnt look anything near Britney :dontlike: the mess

Lifetime does that **** always! Are they allowed to do this? I mean can Britney or her Team forbid this!?

They did a movie about Aaliyah too and the family wasn't happy about that! But they still shot the movie back then!

:sickofu:

i hope Brit's response will stop them... they're hated in before the start, its an obvious sign :bpo:

Anna Faris for the lead plzz :madance:

her gestures are similar to Brits, actually, yeah!

Archived