Toronto Newspaper Bashes Glory

8britney8

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UGH why are people so damn nasty towards her?! Seriously, it's 2016 and people are still doing this, I just can't. How is 'A once provocative artist sleeping walking through a stagnant career while coddled in an impenetrable bubble, punching the clock in Vegas while phoning in one irrelevant album after another' in anyway an appropriate thing to write in an album review? REVIEW THE F--KING ACTUAL ALBUM, NOT HER LIFE! I very rarely ever see such nasty and cruel things written towards other artists on such a personal level, I don't care if they bag lip syncing, the music itself etc. but I'll never understand what it is about Britney that evokes such nastiness from people on a personal level. And LOOOOOOOOOOOL at them saying Taylor and saying she sings about feminism, LOL REALLY?! What, her brand of special white feminism where you play the victim in EVERY situation ever? That's feminism now? HAHA. Just more proof nice guys finish last. And also pisses me off they say it's questionable what she does to get the writing credit - have you seen Katy Perry talking on the today show about Rise?! Reading off a teleprompter and seemed to have no idea what the song was about or promoting, why doesn't he question that? F--king jerk.

UGH why are people so damn nasty towards her?! Seriously, it's 2016 and people are still doing this, I just can't. How is 'A once provocative artist sleeping walking through a stagnant career while coddled in an impenetrable bubble, punching the clock in Vegas while phoning in one irrelevant album after another' in anyway an appropriate thing to write in an album review? REVIEW THE F--KING ACTUAL ALBUM, NOT HER LIFE! I very rarely ever see such nasty and cruel things written towards other artists on such a personal level, I don't care if they bag lip syncing, the music itself etc. but I'll never understand what it is about Britney that evokes such nastiness from people on a personal level. And LOOOOOOOOOOOL at them saying Taylor and saying she sings about feminism, LOL REALLY?! What, her brand of special white feminism where you play the victim in EVERY situation ever? That's feminism now? HAHA. Just more proof nice guys finish last. And also pisses me off they say it's questionable what she does to get the writing credit - have you seen Katy Perry talking on the today show about Rise?! Reading off a teleprompter and seemed to have no idea what the song was about or promoting, why doesn't he question that? F--king jerk.

You basically summed up my emotions! It's so true! Review the album not her!!:sickofu:

Archived