Enjoy this, its probably never going to happen again

Guest Basquiat

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just review the careers of other pop icons... Mariah, Madonna, Tina, Cher, Whitney, etc

Oh and Kylie and Janet

Mariah ruined her voice, still sold. Madonna had tons of mainstream music, highest earning touring person. Tina is a legend. Cher was what? fifty when believe came out, and had 30-40 years in music before. Whitney had unresolved personal issues, and pretty much gave up. Kylie released aphrodite in 2011, abbey roads and kiss Me once  did well. Janet had her career ruined thanks to Justin timberlake, a **** and deceiving republicans.

Britney is just about to release an album, she probably has one or two before she, actively, wants to bow out 

• Super Mods

I don't think OP Is dragging Britney, but maybe informing some of you melt-down-having h*es to take a seat. :begone: You can complain, nit pick, and meltdown over every perceived negative thing you see Britney doing – "Oh, she's going to lip Carpool", "Will Britney do POM choreo at VMAs?", "Will we get cartoon second single video?" – but BE.:lessons: IN.:lessons: THE.:lessons: MOMENT.:lessons:

We are in the midst of greatness in this era, and it's barely starting. We've got a whole hell of a lot to be thankful for that's already happened, that the OP listed, and there are so many more surprises, like Apple Music Festival just announced, that will delightfully reenergize us. 

So appreciate what we have now! At the end of the day, don't let your meltdown get in the way of you celebrating how amazing our fave is. And if you're going to meltdown, exit Exhale and take some time for yourself tbqfh :tiffanynod:

- We got a near perfect album

- She's looking GREAT and alive

- VMA performance

- Vegas slayage

- Billboard Music Awards

- Perfect album opener

- Great first single

- Apple Music Festival 

- Promo

The reality is that our girl is at the twilight of her years as a contemporary, mainstream artist. We will get fantastic appearances here and there, some good residencies but we will never live this again. Soak it up. Make it count. Buy Glory proudly on Friday. 

Gotta add iHeart sis. :riri:

OK way to be a depressing **** in such a exciting time....you have no evidence to suggest that she won't do this again. Not cool :xcuseme:

I cant believe i'm reading this at this point of the era that NEARLY started... :mj:

exactly what the ****, go and seek some help if you're depressed, stop bringing us down.
what if it's just the begining? she's recovering from what happend nearly 10 years ago, maybe she is finally in a place she wants to be with her music, maybe she's proud, that why she is ******* promoting. :lessons: 

we have some flop c*nts around here I can't :nyheadache:

Archived