Glory on the charts. (Pre order) - Updated 20 hours left until release

Freakshow__

Keep in mind Britney has been #01 already on preorders and has reportedly sold over 43k based on preorders (not confirmed tho). Tomorrow night it's gonna start an epic battle for that #01 Billboard 200 album. 

Updated. 20 hours left until release.

Amazon top sellers (cd's)

#01 Barbra Streisand (=)

#05 Florida Georgia Line (+2)

#07 Britney Spears (+1)

Amazon top sellers (digital)

#09 Florida Georgia Line (=)

#10 Britney Spears (=)

#28 Barbra Streisand (+8)

Itumes (top preorders) 

#01 Barbra Streisand (=)

#02 Florida Georgia Line (=)

#04 Britney Spears (=)

are you guys ready to stream? That will define Britney's position. It could be number 1,2,3 or even 4 depending on streams.

Spotify monthly listeners 

Britney Spears: 11.6 million 

Barbra Streisand: 600k

Florida Georgia Line: 4.5 million 

Some female artists releases in the past 12 months and what can we expect...

first number goes for pure album sales and then (equivalent album units). See how streaming can impact sales?

Selena Gomez - Revival: 85.000 (117.000)
Janet Jackson - Unbreakable: 109.000 (116.000)
Meghan Trainor - Thank You: 84.000 (107.000)

I'll keep updating this thread for the next 24 hours. Stay tuned. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Selena only did 32k with streaming?

:bthink:

She's such a streaming force and had hits and only managed that? I'm scared for Glory. 

:wontcry:

She got hits eventually but her album wasn't hugely anticipated. We can beat her if he work hard tbh. 

Dont be scared baby just prepare yourself to stream Glory till the world ends :bop:

I need confirmation or whether or not it will be available on Spotify by the next day :xcuseme:

It certainly hasn't been confirmed but i assume it will be on Spotify at midnight just like the promo singles were immediately available. 

Whatever platform they use we gotta stream nonstop the whole week 

She got hits eventually but her album wasn't hugely anticipated. We can beat her if he work hard tbh. 

Dont be scared baby just prepare yourself to stream Glory till the world ends :bop:

She still a streaming force, she has almost 20M montly listeners (Brit has like 10M or 11M).

We did our best with Make Me and it wasn't enough, I'm really scared now that I know those Selena stats, I hope the VMAs do something for her and people stream the album at least.

If Brit gets 117k like Selena (including streams) I'm not sure if that's enought to beat Barbra.

Barbra has this thing that magically makes her album #1 just like what happened before when Mariah released Memoirs. All people thought Mimi will be #1 and everyone was surprised when Barba went to #1. Lets just hope this magic trick will not happen this time and will not affect our home girl's album sales.

If she sings at KCP, slay VMAs performance, do Jimmy Fallon and GMA appearances before VMAs, realise Original Video (not gonna happen) and do some promo next week maybe we can take that no.1. Otherwise NO. So people of Exhale keep your expectation low so we can prevent some meltdowns.

Good luck everybody! May God help us!

#peace

If she sings at KCP, slay VMAs performance, do Jimmy Fallon and GMA appearances before VMAs, realise Original Video (not gonna happen) and do some promo next week maybe we can take that no.1. Otherwise NO. So people of Exhale keep your expectation low so we can prevent some meltdowns.

Good luck everybody! May God help us!

#peace

True that, she hasnt really been promoting GLORY heavily unlike her recently released previous album (Circus, Femme Fatale)

Everyone needs to stream on apple music/spotify on their phones constantly, and then on apply music/spotify/youtube on their laptops ipads.

I plan to have Glory streaming on Apple Music all day,

Make Me video playing on repeat on youtube in a few tabs,

Glory playing on Apple Music on my laptop

Glory playing on Spotify

I converted my current Apple Music account to Apple Music's Family Plan just so I can play on multiple devices. Does anyone know if those plays would count as individual spins, or is it that one account = one spin only? 

For example, Device 1 can be playing Make Me while Device 2 will be playing Private Show = 2 spins? Or if I play Make Me on Device 1 and then play it again on Device 2 = 1 spin?

Sorry, I'm not sure how to explain it fully.

True that, she hasnt really been promoting GLORY heavily unlike her recently released previous album (Circus, Femme Fatale)

If we don't count VMAs, FF had bigger promotion plan. I don't even want to mention Circus, because during that time she was everywhere (comback effect).

If she wants to get that no.1 she needs to remind her old fans (which left her somewhere between Circus and FF era) that she's still here and of course some GP.

Archived