When will they release Single #2?

Ariallah

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Before a 2nd Single, she needs film the Music Video. 

2. She needs still push Make Me at least a top 10 after the prom of this weekend, because a 2nd single right now (and without a Music Video) it's not gonna be well on radios. 

She needs at least a moderate Hit with Make Me at least 1 week on top 10, for when the 2nd single Drops (I think maybe during the Ihearthradio Festival) the radios play the song and release the Music Video that week. 

44 minutes ago, Pow!Bam!Zap! said:

They're still trying to make "make me" happen mainstream. So prob sept/oct and the perfect time for just luv me for the fall

No. Too late and We need an up-tempo song for the second single! 

Britney fans need to stop being impatient... They didn't start working in this industry yesterday and just because they don't talk in public about their plans, doesn't mean they don't behind close doors. Single 2 will be released when the time is right... Releasing a second single now would be pretty dumb, she hasn't filmed a video yet, she's promoting the album and performing Make Me @ the VMAs. Usually singles have a life of around 3 months, so the second single should be released around iHeart.

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

The guy from RCA just said they're on planning on pushing 'Make Me' for a while yet.  Don't expect the next single until late fall at least.

Good. They are doing things right this era

Archived