i think even the interviewer lost it (bbc radio1 interview)

goincrazy4brit

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

After he played MM, he sounded moody to me when asking questions. 

He sounded like he'd been given a list of questions that he was allowed to ask. 

IDK. Just the vibe I got from him...

That's exactly what happened :weusay:

15 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

After he played MM, he sounded moody to me when asking questions. 

He sounded like he'd been given a list of questions that he was allowed to ask. 

IDK. Just the vibe I got from him...

13 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

he sounded like a Britney hater to me......like he was bored or something

i got this vibe the whole way through and him saying hes been and returning to POM was so fake :omg:

i felt sick in parts and literally wanted her to hang up. She was so comfortable and sweet but i felt like he was waiting for her to shut up or smth. 

She's a true pro because she remained sweet and turned it into a good interview.

i wish she would just stay away from radio 1, i haven't listened since **** Gayshaw shaded her. He is one of the most annoying hated people in the UK so he's just a salty pressed wanabbe bottom ugly **** :omgwtf:

4 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

i got this vibe the whole way through and him saying hes been and returning to POM was so fake :omg:

i felt sick in parts and literally wanted her to hang up. She was so comfortable and sweet but i felt like he was waiting for her to shut up or smth. 

She's a true pro because she remained sweet and turned it into a good interview.

i wish she would just stay away from radio 1, i haven't listened since **** Gayshaw shaded her. He is one of the most annoying hated people in the UK so he's just a salty pressed wanabbe bottom ugly **** :omgwtf:

Don't worry, Karma is dealing Grimshaw a few blows recently: 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37162567/radio-1-dj-nick-grimshaw-flips-his-car-on-to-its-side-while-avoiding-a-ginger-cat :gimmemoar:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36965649 :gimmemoar:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/x-factor-2016-louis-walsh-rita-ora-nick-grimshaw_uk_57a1bed3e4b0459aae5ece0d :gimmemoar:

Treat Britney badly and that's what comes your way :mhm:

7 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

britney remains unbothered and a classy lady :queenflopga:

britney is always the winner:smokney:

Archived