Will she use POM Choreography at VMA's?

britbrit975

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I will see you having a meltdown when you look the choreography is the same. Maybe some props, more dancers, but the same. Hoping the insider is right about the live band and live singing 

I'm not having a meltdown because my expectations are kinda low. Wish the best, expect the worst :brityeah:

34 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

1. She is performing Make Me (confirmed by MTV & britneyspears.com) 

2. I think she will do the choreography of POM sadly.. 

But

3. According to one reliable insider from PJ the plan is a simple performance with something of choreography (like POM) but with LIVE singing and Live Band. 

And at least she scares at last time I think that is the plan because even the Executive from MTV said she will do something she never done before, and the performance will be very different from her previous performance on the VMAs. So I think maybe she will sing, but for she do that she needs that shitty choreography. 

she does not need to sing live at the VMAs

For "that" , she can use Carpool Karaoke, sing a few songs and that's it.

The VMA is the place where she was BIG, where she proved to be the best perfomer in the history, and now she wants to show that "knows" sing?

Please, she is not able to sing 5 seconds of "toxic" sitting, and now she's going to **** with slow coreo in the VMA

:tiffsniffle: i cant

55 minutes ago, britbrit975 said:

it doesn't show off her skills as much as, say, "Do You Wanna Come Over" does.

Non of the Glory tracks show her dancing skills aside from DYWCO and Clumsy. The 99% are mid-tempo songs to chill and relax. Just look at basic Selena Gomez performances so we all can picture what Britney's performance will be like.  :sickofu:

She needs, no wait, she MUST incorporate something amazing, attractive because Glory tracks are definetely not VMA material. But, remember Madonna's Hollywood, wasn´t even a hit or a must-listen track and it became the most iconic VMA performance with the kiss, of course, Momney will never do something as raunchy as that but she must add something as attractive as that kiss, she needs to think as a PERFORMER not as a singer. Unless she delivers a 100% live performance, that will be the attraction. :hype:

4 minutes ago, SpainwithBrit said:

she does not need to sing live at the VMAs

For "that" , she can use Carpool Karaoke, sing a few songs and that's it.

The VMA is the place where she was BIG, where she proved to be the best perfomer in the history, and now she wants to show that "knows" sing?

Please, she is not able to sing 5 seconds of "toxic" sitting, and now she's going to **** with slow coreo in the VMA

:tiffsniffle: i cant

Dont expect a Killer Choreography. Because I don't see it coming. The rehearsal choreography is better but slow, the choreography on the Original Video is slow and mostly just serving *** between the dancers like a ****, a POM well you already know. So don expect a killer performance in 4 days. BBMAs was killer because she use the same routine from POM 2.0 and that was Killer since the day 1. 

If she prove that she can sing live it will better than a good choreography, because for the eyes of the GP she NEVER will dance again like Primeney. But she can prove that she can sing. 

Just now, Million Billion said:

For the eyes of GP she never sang :cuteidk: and never will

She can fix that. And you know it. But not matter how good she dance like she do on POM2.0. They always will said she is still a little stiff and not like in her Prime. 

But she can Sing Live and the GP will praise her. If they praise her when she do that performance on Circus Tour, imagine on the VMAs on Full HD 

4 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Dont expect a Killer Choreography. Because I don't see it coming. The rehearsal choreography is better but slow, the choreography on the Original Video is slow and mostly just serving *** between the dancers like a ****, a POM well you already know. So don expect a killer performance in 4 days. BBMAs was killer because she use the same routine from POM 2.0 and that was Killer since the day 1. 

If she prove that she can sing live it will better than a good choreography, because for the eyes of the GP she NEVER will dance again like Primeney. But she can prove that she can sing. 

You're saying that she wants to try on the VMA that she can sing.

VMA are not for that, for that are the Grammys or the AMA.

She has done the karaoke and "appears" that, even while she is sitting, she CAN NOT SING, but now she wants to try on the VMA that can sing, makes no sense.

Archived