More upcoming promo!!

DirtyMind

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Courtesy of goldsoundz at PopJustice-

"Upcoming promo includes Music Choice, Radio.com interview that will be all about making the album, Z100 interview with Elvis Duran, KTU Cubby And Carolina In The Morning Show interview, KTU interview, Sirius XM Hits 1interview, Sirius XM Venusinterview, iHeart Road to Vegas interview, and the Ellen show."

Yesssss! :hype:

Update: When asked about other performances he said-

"I don't know. My work entails legal and legal business affairs. Maverick and the marketing team puts this stuff together."

wow she's coming hard this time:bop:

she's not joking:gobaby:

2 hours ago, Gracie said:

Then we have the morons on the site who are too bothered by some 50 second clip.  HEY BUT LETS ALL FORGET ALL THE PROMO SHE IS DOING INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING HER!1`11 

:juggingu: It's so annoying.

That being said, I'm so excited.  I'm not ready. :shake: 

Sis, how long has exhale been crying that she does no promo? :moorangu: That's a **** LOAD of promotion! She cares about this album, what more could we ask for?? :OMGney: 

2 hours ago, chris_fives said:

good.. I hate when the put everything in 5 days and there is nothing for later...

Me too I am glad her team is spacing out the promo this time around!

I hope she does things here and there for the rest of the year!

Q4 is a big time for sales she could do the AMAs, SNL, GMA, some kind of special like she did on ABC where she performed and she was talking something like that would be cute!

Archived