James Corden talking about Britney's Playback In 2008

Nando.

02-james-corden.w529.h529.jpg

"They're all better than Britney Spears. I'm not lying," he told show host Holly Willoughby. "The song sounded great but I've already got the CD, so I don't really need to see someone come out and mime it. Here's a group of people not trained, not sold five million albums, not all that stuff, coming out singing live every week and being judged really harshly. Then out comes Britney Spears, mimes a sort of half-****d performance of the thing and then leaves to go and play at Heaven tonight at midnight. I was just watching it going: 'You're still a bit mental'."

Quote by James Corden in 2008

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-x-factor/news/a137118/corden-slams-britneys-x-factor-miming

I'm glad she's not confortable around that *****. Even knowing is not intentional, her crossing her arms at him and thinking he is stupid is just karma right back at him. I hope she makes people see he wants to show off more than the artists on these car rides. Calling her mental, wtf. Stupid pig.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um can you stop being delusional and stop making excuses for her? She probably has no idea he **** talked her, thats first of all. If she did, it makes her pretty hypocritical to even go on his show. She's not singing because she does not want too. While what James said was not nice, Britney going their lip synching is NOT serving anyone karma. It's making her look like a joke, plain and simple. James already has had big acts on his show, bigger than Britney, and her not singing is making her look like the fool, not him. Get real. 

4 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Um can you stop being delusional and stop making excuses for her? She probably has no idea he **** talked her, thats first of all. If she did, it makes her pretty hypocritical to even go on his show. She's not singing because she does not want too. While what James said was not nice, Britney going their lip synching is NOT serving anyone karma. It's making her look like a joke, plain and simple. James already has had big acts on his show, bigger than Britney, and her not singing is making her look like the fool, not him. Get real. 

it makes him look lake a fake fat liar

too easy to bash someone and then call them right back to get high ratings for your show huh?

4 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Guest Brichney.

Harsh.

It's entertainment dude, stop attacking people PERSONALLY for entertainment! :xcuseme:

Why do some take lip synching so personally? don't buy her music or see her live then, as simple as that.

:nickishade:

1 minute ago, Brichney. said:

Harsh.

It's entertainment dude, stop attacking people PERSONALLY for entertainment! :xcuseme:

Why do some take lip synching so personally? don't buy her music or see her live then, as simple as that.

:nickishade:

right?

but no, let me call her to get high ratings for my show

Just now, Nando. said:

it makes him look lake a fat fake liar

too easy to bash someone and then call them right back to get high ratings for your show yeah?

Fat shaming? Why?...

His quote was a bit extra, but he wasn't wrong. In 2008 Britney had NO EXCUSE to be on the XFACTOR lip synching when all she was doing was walking around the stage. Its absurd and he's right. 

And again, he does not need Britney on his show sweetheart. He has had Michelle Obama, Bieber, Selena, Gwen Stefani, Mariah, George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Adele...like he's not in need of Britney for ratings, his show is hot. I bet her team contacted him. Stop being a britard plz. 

2 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

So **** from 9 years ago is bugging yall let it go Britney has an album to promote. 

9 years ago I wasnt bashing her, were you?

now shes in a car right next to him, the bit mental lady is making him even more famous

9 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Fat shaming? Why?...

His quote was a bit extra, but he wasn't wrong. In 2008 Britney had NO EXCUSE to be on the XFACTOR lip synching when all she was doing was walking around the stage. Its absurd and he's right. 

And again, he does not need Britney on his show sweetheart. He has had Michelle Obama, Bieber, Selena, Gwen Stefani, Mariah, George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Adele...like he's not in need of Britney for ratings, his show is hot. I bet her team contacted him. Stop being a britard plz. 

exactly why he needs her, if he stops doing this he goes back to being a nobody

he needs relevant people coming

after britney theres only beyonce and lady Gaga, then he can call it a day

1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

:cigney: And his show is helping promote her album. You scratch my back, I scratch yours. Stop being a whiney little ***** tbh 

bad promo is no good promo

50 seconds out and people are saying she'll never sing live again

you decide if this is good promo

1 minute ago, Nando. said:

exactly why he needs her, if he stops doing this he goes back to being a nobody

he needs relevant people coming

after britney theres only beyonce and lady Gaga, then he can call it a day

I'm so embarrassed for you. tbh James DOES NOT need BRITNEY. She's trying to put herself out there to salvage her career and sell records. His show is popular, and she needs to be on viral popular shows. He can get a lot of other artists, he had ELTON JOHN for god sakes. 

Archived