#CHRISNAYEXPOSED + MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO RELEASE DATE

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

yeah.. he seemed genuine but I've learnt too many lessons here that I haven't hyped myself. If we get the video, that will be awesome.. if not.. oh well.. poor him :queenflopga: i

I'm learning, now, too :crying1: I hope he gets dragged big time. I remember where he said he worked, maybe we can email them saying they shouldn't employ a lying attention seeking basic tbh

6 hours ago, BigBens said:

Lying or not, it's cruel to play around with our poor hearts by blindly believing your insider sources.

We've been through enough stress literally every time there's a new album. We should all be given free anxiety therapy as part of album pre-orders :sickofu:

Yas a xanax prescription with every glory pre-order.  

11 hours ago, OutrageousMoi said:

I know sis, but many Exhalers did, and I'm ashamed to say that I was one of them.

Was this the exhaler saying they released the video we have now to cause a stir, only to release the original music video later? If so I believed him too 

• Super Mods

I know I said I was done paying our dear "insider" any attention, but I also don't know if the following information counts as "exposing" Chrisnay. When his 95 page thread was locked a few days ago, I went to look at past threads he created and took some screenshots that show an interesting pattern in where he's worked. 

The only thread left is one from September 2013 called "Britney's Recent Plastic Surgery," where he says he works for a plastic surgery office. I took a screen cap of it, as I didn't want to directly link it because I don't want people bumping it and thus having it deleted:

Spoiler

1erp0i.png

Now, fast forward two years later to another thread he created in October 2015 called "Sooo Much Spppammmm," complaining about ads on Exhale. He said he worked for UX, or "User experience design, which is the process of enhancing user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the user and the product." This threads is no longer available, but a screenshot is below:

Spoiler

2qui2q9.jpg

I blurred out the other member because I didn't want to drag them into this :moorangu:

Now, almost a year later in August 2016, Chrisnay creates his infamous thread claiming he has insider information about the release of the original video. Some people start asking how he knows about this. He states that his friend works at some records agency for OrangeTheory fitness, one of the sponsors of the video, while he states that he works at an advertising agency. He didn't say what he specifically did there.

So, to recap where he has worked:

• 2013, plastic surgery office
  • 2015, user design experience
  • 2016, advertising

I'm not saying any of what I'm questioning is definitive, but how does one go from working in a plastic surgery office to user design to advertising in two years? :xcuseme: I totally understand working different jobs and working them for certain amounts of time, but it just seems like he's always bringing in where he works to legitimize his claims, yet he's always shifting where he works. I don't know if I'm getting at anything here, but I thought it was intriguing.

Discuss. :bey:

2 hours ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Sadly sis I'm still there with u, trying to keep that bit of hope I have left. Just because I don't want to believe that they scrapped such a beautiful iconic looking video. :tiffsniffle:

Call me a fool call me insane but I'm still holding on to a shed of hope we'll get the video still!

I was hoping we get it Saturday the day before the VMAs!!

That would be so perfect!!

10 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Call me a fool call me insane but I'm still holding on to a shed of hope we'll get the video still!

I was hoping we get it Saturday the day before the VMAs!!

That would be so perfect!!

Saturday would be perfect!!! Can you imagine the hype and then the next day she performs at the VMA's besides US the GP without a doubt would be slayed

Just now, Vic_B_Like said:

Saturday would be perfect!!! Can you imagine the hype and then the next day she performs at the VMA's besides US the GP without a doubt would be slayed

It would be so perfect and no doubt would help Make Me and Glory & increase hype for her VMA performance and everyone will know she's BACK & for real this time!!

I really wish we'd get the full video and not just because we all want it so badly, but because the GP would lose it. They'd ******* love having hotney sexney back with a new, iconic video :thirsty: But I don't really feel like it's coming out :tiffsniffle:

Also, no one has the full video, otherwise we would have had the full video leaked by now. The same clips were shopped around to everyone, even Perez never had the full video. That's why that middle and end scenes are not there, because no one ever had them. 

So let's not hack Chrisnay, let's hack David :bwink: he has to have the full video.

Whatevs though, I'm over it. Britney is doing some amazing promo tomorrow, the album officially drops Friday, and the ******* VMAs are Sunday :hype:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

I know I said I was done paying our dear "insider" any attention, but I also don't know if the following information counts as "exposing" Chrisnay. When his 95 page thread was locked a few days ago, I went to look at past threads he created and took some screenshots that show an interesting pattern in where he's worked. 

The only thread left is one from September 2013 called "Britney's Recent Plastic Surgery," where he says he works for a plastic surgery office. I took a screen cap of it, as I didn't want to directly link it because I don't want people bumping it and thus having it deleted:

Hide contents

1erp0i.png

Now, fast forward two years later to another thread he created in October 2015 called "Sooo Much Spppammmm," complaining about ads on Exhale. He said he worked for UX, or "User experience design, which is the process of enhancing user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the user and the product." This threads is no longer available, but a screenshot is below:

Hide contents

2qui2q9.jpg

I blurred out the other member because I didn't want to drag them into this :moorangu:

Now, almost a year later in August 2016, Chrisnay creates his infamous thread claiming he has insider information about the release of the original video. Some people start asking how he knows about this. He states that his friend works at some records agency for OrangeTheory fitness, one of the sponsors of the video, while he states that he works at an advertising agency. He didn't say what he specifically did there.

So, to recap where he has worked:

• 2013, plastic surgery office
  • 2015, user design experience
  • 2016, advertising

I'm not saying any of what I'm questioning is definitive, but how does one go from working in a plastic surgery office to user design to advertising in two years? :xcuseme: I totally understand working different jobs and working them for certain amounts of time, but it just seems like he's always bringing in where he works to legitimize his claims, yet he's always shifting where he works. I don't know if I'm getting at anything here, but I thought it was intriguing.

Discuss. :bey:

Wow, sis, what a great job!! Proud of you! :pumped:

And YES, I totally agree with you!! And considering he barely never posts on here, people forgot his old threads and who he claimed to be. I'm really curious to find his facebook tbh.

I dont understand if people are so mad about what he did, why keep coming back to these chrisnay threads just to get pressed and angry all over again? How about just letting it go and moving on

Just take it as a lesson not to blindly believe what someone tells you cause you know you wouldnt do it in real life so why do it here

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

You should be in team FBI (Federal Britney Investigation).

Where do I send in my application tbh :gimmemoar: 

3 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Let it goooooo 

I'd rather be discussing this rather than participating in pointless meltdowns over Carpool Karaoke, biased Glory reviews, or other things tbh :queenflopga: 

2 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

Wow, sis, what a great job!! Proud of you! :pumped:

And YES, I totally agree with you!! And considering he barely never posts on here, people forgot his old threads and who he claimed to be. I'm really curious to find his facebook tbh.

Thanks!

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Mario Posey said:

I dont understand if people are so mad about what he did, why keep coming back to these chrisnay threads just to get pressed and angry all over again? How about just letting it go and moving on

Just take it as a lesson not to blindly believe what someone tells you cause you know you wouldnt do it in real life so why do it here

Like I said above, I'd rather be discussing this rather than participating in pointless meltdowns over Carpool Karaoke, biased Glory reviews, or other things :tiffanynod: But agree with you on the last point sis :tiffanynod:

1 minute ago, joey4228 said:

But maybe we should close the thread tbh. He got himself an 11-page and counting thread already and I bet he loves the fact that we're talking about it right now.:chershade:

Agreed lbr :tiffhair:

Archived