Imagine She Opens VMA's with Coupure Electrique

asas12

That would be such a WTF moment to the entire world haha.. Like why the heck is Britney Spears singing in French. Make it a dark and provocative close up dance with her and her dancers. It would be epic honestly people would talk about it forever. Then it goes into "It's Britney *****," Make Me starts, she has *** with G-Eazy on stage (like BOM from Onyx Hotel Tour), kills the performance with a standing ovation.

Then she gives out the award for Video of the Year at the end of the show, but not before world premiering her scandalous and iconic "original" video for Make Me. I mean it only makes sense to premier her music video at an awards show for music videos, right? Every other awards show premiers videos now (looking at you BBMA).

She would steal the night from EVERYONE if this all happened.   

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Passengerney said:

She has so many ways to slay this performance with the new music but I have no idea what to expect cause I feel like she hasn't had time to plan it.:(

If she's gonna deliver something epic she had to knew she was gonna perform since July at least.

I honestly think they knew she was going to be doing this since the minute she finished her BBMA performance. They knew she was ready and the timing was perfect with the album almost being ready. I think she and her team knew they were doing this for a long time but I think they just waited until now to announce it cause that's what MTV wanted to do. 

Just now, asas12 said:

I honestly think they knew she was going to be doing this since the minute she finished her BBMA performance. They knew she was ready and the timing was perfect with the album almost being ready. I think she and her team knew they were doing this for a long time but I think they just waited until now to announce it cause that's what MTV wanted to do. 

I hope you're right cause if she does the POM performance only (which is not bad) it's too simple for the VMA's. She needs to do something bigger, also i love Make Me but i kinda want Make Me + a new song.

3 minutes ago, Brave New Gurl said:

They need to limit the usage of "It's Britney *****" It's starting to lose it's power from being used too often.

I deff agree. But I feel like this performance is the most appropriate time to use it considering it's the VMA's and the first performance there since the last time she used the phrase in an awards show performance. After that, I'm with ya it's time to stop using it so much.

Archived