How Long Do You Think The Glory Era Will Last?

OCBoy1985

The BJ era came & went pretty quickly I mean if you were to blink you probably would've missed it LOL 

Anyway for me the era started at the BBMAs back in May when she came to pick up her Artist of the millennium award oh & SLAY her performance too!!

But in reality in started back in July when Make Me was released!

I think this era can have some longevity & finish 2016 & into 2017 ... Glory definitely has 5 songs that definitely can be hits if Team Britney play their cards right!

Team Britney seems to be aiming for longevity this era by spacing out her promo out ... Q4 is coming up and is a big time for sales!

I think this Sunday VMAs is gonna give Make Me the push it needs (It's still hanging in there) for it to be big and be a signature iconic hit for Britney... I mean all Britney VMA performamces are EPIC & ICONIC!!!

See promo 

Okay enough about that back to the topic at hand how long you think Glory era will last?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JustLoveBritney said:

I think it could possibly last 12-15 months if we get those five singles. I really hope she does a mini tour too, I mean I'm in the UK and it'd be so much easier if she came over here:drinky:

I think she should do a tour overseas and I'm in the US!

I think she needs to for the ones that can't get to Vegas and to keep her marketed as a WW act 

She hasn't performed overseas in over 5 yrs

5 minutes ago, Code Geass said:

I don't think itll last longer than 3 singles... and that too depends on the second one.

4 and more singles is kinda...last decade and for artists with insane sales

We just need ONE song to take off and sell the album and the rest of the hits will come!

I think this Sunday VMAs could give Make Me that push that we need for it to take off and be a big hit!

Its hanging in there it still has a chance and should take off after the upcoming promo and VMAs this week/nd

13 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

until the end of the residency on 2017

I'm here for that pull a Beyonce and release every damn song... Baby she will make something happen and become an hit LOL

Britney can do it too 

Slumber Party 

Change Your Mind 

Do You Wanna Come Over 

Just Love Me 

Liar 

Private Show

Not saying in that order but those songs all could be hits

If I'm Dancing or Hard To Forget You could also be hits!

Then re-release with some new songs and have one as the new single!!!

9 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I think we will get a full 4 single era tbh, the BJ era was so short because it was obvious that Britney hated that album so after it/Perfume flopped they just called it quits 

True!

I can't at people here thinking she can only have 3 singles now only cause one flop era LOL 

8 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

True!

I can't at people here thinking she can only have 3 singles now only cause one flop era LOL 

IKR! Britney loves this album so I'm sure we'll get a full era even if the album is god forbid not #1 because at any rate Glory will be much more successful than BJ was.....I mean the music on Glory alone is a major triumph over it!  

Archived