Watch A Preview Of Britney's Stint On Carpool Karaoke

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, saicis said:

That's cool, but she's a singer. That's why she's got a contract. That's why she puts out albums. I like her personality as well but at the end of the day, she needs to sing. It's not bashing, it's plainly obvious. 

She need to sing but if she doesn't want that, we don't have what to do. Glory is amazing, she is going to perform to vma's, and for me it's enough for the moment

2 minutes ago, BritneyLimited said:

I mean Carpool is great for publicity but I still don't think Britney was ready for this, I cringed watching the clip, not only because she just mouths the words but also because she looks extremely uncomfortable. I hope she let's lose a little. 

Poor girl has extreme anxiety. She needs a Xanax before **** like this 

4 minutes ago, BritneyLimited said:

I mean Carpool is great for publicity but I still don't think Britney was ready for this, I cringed watching the clip, not only because she just mouths the words but also because she looks extremely uncomfortable. I hope she let's lose a little. 

ikr?

but let's pray and be real and admit that if she agreed to make this, it's because she wanted and she was aware of it... so... 

14 minutes ago, BritneySpearsGr said:

Sometime I think she doesn't understand what she "HAS" to do ! She thinks it's just an interview in a car.. 

She's not stupid

If she doesn't sing is because she doesn't want to. I think she has a problem with her voice, idk. 

But I still think she will sing a bit in the full episode

Not gonna lie, I feel a bit anxious now. :nervousney: I hope they chose this part of the preview cause they thought that this way more people will tune in to see if Brit will really sing or not. Not because that was all Brit did. I need to hear her angelic voice and so does the rest of the world. :brityeah:

Archived